“Get wet at waterslide”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Delta, Canada
“Get wet at waterslide”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We were told to try this restaurant by some people from our hotel. We asked for a beach seat and the view was beautiful. Portions are very small for the prices. I had the Coconut Shrimp and I couldn't even taste any coconut. Bubba's shrimp was way better. My husband had a Ceasar , which he liked but he ordered the Rack of Lamb and there was no meat on the bones. He couldn't even cut between the chops and get meat to eat. We had never seen anything like this before.
Anyways, we complained to the Manager and he said we could wait for another but my husband didn't want to wait 1/2 hour more. Then the Manager brought my husband a beer and charged us for it. But did take off the Lamb.
Will not be back here again!

1 Thank Michele S

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't recommend highly enough”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife and I ate at Waterside three times in one week on our recent trip to Barbados. We loved the food, the people, and the setting. Erica and everyone else we had the pleasure to speak with at the restaurant were warm and friendly, adding icing to the cake of delicious food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 328Doug
Edinburgh
“Do Not Go Here”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Restaurant has a great setting, wonderful views above the sea. But the food is terrrible and its hugely overpriced. Starter of lobster ravioli turned up and it was like soup. How could you go wrong with coconut shrimp? Oversalted and soggy rice. We couldnt eat half out food. And this meal was our most expensive of the holiday, even more that the wonderful Champers down the coast

• Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Gorgeous and Great,”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We dined here for the second time on our recent trip to Barbados. The food is excellent. Upscale presentation and delicious preparation. The prices are a bit higher than many restaurants on The Gap, but the restaurant rivals most in NYC and Boston and is priced accordingly. It's worth it! The venue is magnificent. Romantic, elegant.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank rrlongowens
Chester, United Kingdom
“Pay in Bajan dollars!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The food and service were of a very high quality; the menu is very imaginative; the location is a dream. The atmosphere was a bit stuffy and lacked the natural friendliness of Barbados. I felt that the prices were on the high side, particularly the wine which seemed to be very high indeed. The main moan I have though, is, if you pay in American dollars you only get an exchange rate of 1.98 Bajan dollars rather than the official rate of 2. This may seem small, but when these high prices are being charged this extra charge is, for me, a bit greedy and petty. I would have given an overall rating of excellent had it not been for this.

• Visited June 2014