Tripadvisor
St. Lawrence Gap

“Lovely time”
Review of My Friends Place

My Friends Place
Description: My Friends Place is a local pub style gathering spot where friends meet for a cocktail, cold Banks, or a mouth watering menu item served fresh,made to order, and in the outdoor courtyard area. Open daily from 530 pm with daily drink special and local cuisine and the BEST rum punch on the island! We also offer free wifi and take away options as well. My friends place also delivers local entertainment nightly with the friendly charm and atmosphere on the popular St Lawrence Gap. Come in and say hello!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Again we visited My Friends Place after being recommended and we enjoyed our time there. They had a live singer who was very good however the only criticism we had was the volume of the singer was a bit too loud and was at times overpowering.
However food was really nice and service was good too!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (452)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

We ate here recently ate here , the music was great , the drinks very good but the food was average, over cooked ,we all agreed the worst we had eaten in the area , ☹️

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

We went here 2 nights in 7 days, and eaten here once.
The entertainment was what initially drew us in. The singers on both nights were phenomenal!
The happy hours here are long and they do great gin & tonics on that offer.
A great bar with lovely staff

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Discovered this gem last year & returned this year to find it as good as before. Ordered the fish & salad dinner - so good

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Have visited Barbados three times, and each time we have gone we have had drinks at My Friend's Place. Lovely atmosphere, lovely staff who greet you at the entrance and take you to the seating area. I have sung karaoke there a couple of times and its great listening to others do the same. My sister and I have had relaxing nights there sipping pina colada's during happy hour/two for one deals, and chatting with whoever is there on the night at whatever table you sit at. You can pay for drinks in Bajan dollars or US currency. We have not had a full meal at My Friends Place only nibbles like fries, but the plated food we have seen others order looks really yummy to eat. Folks rock back in their seats full from their barbecued chicken. Highly recommended if your into karaoke, good atmosphere etc. everyone brave enough to get up and sing gets applauded no matter how good or bad they are! They also have guest singers on certain nights too, I have heard two female local celebrities sing there and they were good!!! Enjoy!!!

Date of visit: November 2019