“Great place!”
Review of My Friends Place

My Friends Place
Description: My Friends Place is a local pub style gathering spot where friends meet for a cocktail, cold Banks, or a mouth watering menu item served fresh,made to order, and in the outdoor courtyard area. Open daily from 530 pm with daily drink special and local cuisine and the BEST rum punch on the island! We also offer free wifi and take away options as well. My friends place also delivers local entertainment nightly with the friendly charm and atmosphere on the popular St Lawrence Gap. Come in and say hello!
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Such a great place with a great vibe had some friends that invited me to meet with them there and I have a great time....

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Me and the wife would make a point of stopping off here for a couple of drinks when visiting the gap which are reasonably priced.They usually have live music most nights starting around 9 pm I would give this place 8/10 for its all round value. Although we never ate there the reports we were hearing from fellow drinkers was positive the staff are very friendly and happy hour usually between 8/9 has to be a must just for the cocktails.

1  Thank willo1951
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We ate and drank at My friends place at least 3 or 4 nights out of our 8 day trip!! The food is amazing, cooked hot and fresh to order! Even the salads are great! Lol The drinks at happy hour are good and strong, I’m a light weight so they had me feeling good! Lmbo Please try the coconut shrimp !! Delicious!! The prices are reasonable and the staff and owner is super friendly and attentive! Great great place!

1  Thank meka0613
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad I got to visit this place. The three of us Were all Happy with the delicious wraps that we had, and drinks. Super Nice location.
Best of all the staff. The Nice guy serving us was One of a kind. I payed 100 to much and He noticed me straight away. I hope to Go back. Highly recomended.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Good, healthy food options, very friendly and attentive staff. The set up even though outside was very pleasant.

Reasonable prices RE island prices, and live entertainment that they put at a volume level you can actually enjoy instead of having to bring earplugs.

Strongly recommend the grilled fish (marlin) and grilled chicken strips with wedges.

Came here twice during my family’s week stay because my kids (12,15) loved it so much. Also younger children friendly seeing that there were so many while we were dining.

Make sure you have thebowne