“No words can describe how special my stay was - I...”
other travelers have booked this property
Entrance to the House with the One Bedroom attached Bedroom is inviting
Entrance to the House with the One Bedroom attached
Bedroom is inviting
Breakfast Nook
The bathroom is beautiful
Kitchen waiting for you to cook your meal
Dining area with sofa and TV
From the living room to the Bedroom
Living room sitting Area
Dining and TV area
Deck Entrance
Deck
A refreshing drink on the deck as the sun goes down
Entrance to your home away from home
The beach is waiting for you
Deck
Bathroom
Bathroom Towels
inviting shores
you shoud be here
relaxing days at the beach
beauty at the beach
flowers around barbados
Tropical Blooms
Flowers on Arrival in room
Island flowers
Refreshing drink on the beach
splash splash splash
Desert Rose
Evening on the deck with our home away family  Linda, Douge and Doris
Entrance to One Bedroom Apartment
Welcome Home ...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lindayann...
Newmarket, Canada
“No words can describe how special my stay was - I will definitely return.”
Reviewed February 25, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Your hosts Leena and Charleen are delightful. They were so accommodating and helpful .My lovely apartment wasn't missing a thing . They even decorated the bedroom in a sea blue that they knew I I loved. The location is perfect , - the beach and the main road being only minutes away .This little bit of heaven is tucked in between St Lawrence Gap and Oistins - both, only a pleasant walk Lots to do and see in both places. Night life , good restaurants - fabulous local cafes - quiet beaches - aquatic activities and of course be sure to include an island tour of Beautiful Barbados - it is a must.
Thank you ladies - it was wonderful ! See you next year - xo Linda

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I loved the wonderful deck for relaxing and dining. Always a lovely breeze.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Mar 3, 2016
Thank you Linda for choosing to stay with us.See you again soon .
Christine...
“Great Christmas Holiday”
Reviewed January 5, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We had a fabulous week over Christmas staying with Leena and Charlene. Our contact from the start was excellent, Leena answered all our questions promptly.

Our meeting with them was very friendly and warm, again we were given her contact number while staying and could contact her anytime, which was very helpful. Our greatest treat was our fabulous complimentary Christmas breakfast organised by Leena and Charlene at the Bouganvilla hotel a few minutes walk away from the studio. It was the highlight of our week, with great food and again fabulous show with Father Christmas arriving on his little boat to give out presents to the children. Thank you so much.

The apartment had a small lounge area with a fan, a small kitchen and a good size shower. The bedroom was a good size with aircon. Outside was a nice seating area with a couple of sun loungers. The area was very quiet, and bed comfy, we got a good nights sleep. The apartment was very near the road and we made use of the excellent bus services operating around Barbados. Leena supplied plenty of towels for the shower and also a couple of towels for the beach which was really handy. We were there a week and out most of the time, and so the apartment was great for our needs. The wifi was very good and welcomed to keep in contact with family back home over the Chrstmas. We felt the area was safe and ventured out at night walking up to Oisten and back at night, just be careful in the dark the pavements can be a bit uneven.
Once again we liked to thank Leena and Charlene for all their warmth and thoughtfulness and for making our first Christmas in Barbados so memorable.

• Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you Christine for choosing to spend your holiday with Home Away Holiday Rentals.We look forward to welcome you here again.
Jay B
Kingstown, St. Vincent
“Slept like I was back home in my own bed.”
Reviewed August 26, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Home Away Apartment is my first choice every time I have to go to Barbados. Friendly owner who goes out of her way to ensure that you are always comfortable. Very clean apartment with very modern furnishing. I can't say anything negative, as I was totally satisfied. Will choose over staying in a hotel every time.

Liked best: Comfortable and affordable
Friends getaway Older travelers
Dec 30, 2015
Thank you Jay and hope all is well with you.See you soon
Louise B
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A perfect litte haven”
Reviewed May 10, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I've just returned from another fantastic holiday in Barbados, part of it being made fantastic by the warmth & hospitality shown by the Leena & her daughter who own "Homeaway"

As I was travellig alone this time I chose to stay at Homeaway as it was just the right size & I already know the area it's situated in. The pictures of the property appealed to me before I booked & on arrival I wasn't disapointed, the accommoation is clean & very well presented with a beautiful decked area to sunbathe, eat or just relax on. The neighbourhood is very quiet yet the supermarket, bank & nightife are just a short walk or even shorter bus ride away.

Maxwell beach is literally a 2 minute walk from the house & whichever direction you choose to go in there are lots more beaches each as beautiful as Maxwell.

On arrival at the apartment the owners daughter checked me in & during my stay nothing was too much trouble for them.

The only reason I haven't rated the accommodation is because it would benefit from AC, having said that this is reflected in the price & I coped without it.

Would I stay here again? Yes, definately & i would highly recomend Homeaway to all my friends & family traveling alone or with a partner.

Thank you Ladies for making my stay with you so enjoyable, I look forward to seeng you both again very soon :)

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Older travelers
Dec 30, 2015
Thank you for staying with us.
Emma R
“Peaceful & Relaxing”
Reviewed April 4, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This was a perfect location for me. Close to the beach, quiet and easy to get to places. The lady lady is very friendly and accommodating, but has a lot of respect for your privacy and space. The apartment was perfect for me as a single person, i felt safe there. I enjoyed sitting on the balcony and found the apartment to have everything i needed. I hope to go again and would definitely want to stay there again.

Feb 12, 2016
Thank you for spending your holiday with us
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, cleanliness and the deck
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Cgoodliff...
UK
“The Perfect Holiday!”
Reviewed January 21, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this rental for one month from December to January. I came from the UK and my boyfriend from Guyana. It was beyond anything I could have expected, a really special rental run by a incredibly welcoming family! Rebecca and Charlene helped with everything we needed and more, my partner and I have a lot to thank them for (I cannot stress this enough!) We both felt very safe and relaxed in the area. The beach really is two minutes away and other beaches are just a very short bus ride or walk. We were able to cater for ourselves in the kitchen or go to the many restaurants nearby. There is drinkable water from the tap and both hot and cold water. I am sure future visitors will have an amazing experience also. I strongly recommend this property if you want to escape for the holidays and have some much needed time for yourself or for someone else.

Feb 12, 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing