“Spa Day”

Golden Touch Spa Barbados
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Maxwell
More attraction details
Owner description: Golden Touch Spa Barbados is located within Golden Sands Hotel. A technological savvy environment where quality and beauty meets. With the opportunity to book online 24 hours a day via our website, www.goldentouchspabarbados.com, your access to our spa treatments is a mere click away! We offer you the opportunity to rejuvenate with our exfoliating Body Scrubs, produced in house. While our Stone Therapy massage relieves pain and helps with injury . Experience a relaxing pedicure in the hydro pedicure station with built in massage and iPad station for the tech savvy or explore our redesigned massage room with mood lightning to enhance your massage journey. We create an oasis built on the foundation of the ultimate spa experience while blending the use of technology . With iPads and free WiFi you have a link to the world listen to your choice of music and relax. Complimentary wine,coffee or tea are provided for all spa guests. Simply unwind and enjoy.
“Spa Day”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My day at golden touch spa was excellent, the service was great and the results were nice, had a wonderful time getting my pedicure done and relaxing in the back massaging chair, It was really needed. I would advise anyone to go to golden touch spa, it's truly amazing.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Tiffanie_13, Owner at Golden Touch Spa Barbados, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Shonnie2014,

We thank you for your feedback.

Our pedicure stations and pedicure services are making a positive impact on our customers and we are happy that the same can be said with regards to your experience. It was certainly a pleasure reading that you totally relaxed those tired feet and unwind-ed during your pedicure service.

Thank you for your recommendation of our nail care services and we look forward to your continued patronage,.

New York City, New York
“Excellent service and the nicest staff:)”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Extremely blown away by how friendly and warm the staff is. I am absolutely pleased with my facial, mani and pedi. Thanks to Shakira and Tiffany for extending their hours to assist in getting me ready for my wedding!!!

Dear Kenesha H,

We are elated that your wedding day preparations had such a glorious effect! It was our pleasure to get your tips, toes and face ready for your big day! Shakira and Tiffanie were happy to assist in any way to make your preparations a relaxing reality. You are most welcome.

May you have many years of happy wedded bliss. All the very best to you and your husband.
“Excellent staff”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was completely blown away by the professionalism of the entire staff and they are also very friendly. I will definitely return!

Good Day Bri_Na246,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

It certainly was our pleasure to be your spa provider and we look forward yo your next visit.

Our entire team thanks you for the sentiments expressed and we actively plan to keep that energy at the center of our service.
“Professional”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Cynthia Holder - Pedicure Services.

The staff was very courteous and friendly. The atmosphere was welcoming and I really felt at ease. I LOVE the back massage in the chair while waiting for my Pedicure. I plan trying some of your other services. I love your girls. I have to thank my grand-daughter for giving me this wonderful experience. I plan sending my daughter and will be returning soon. God bless you all keep up the excellent service.

Dear Cynthia H,

Thank you for your review and we also join you in thanking your grand-daughter for providing the pedicure as a gift.

Our recently purchased pedicure stations are the highlight of our nail care section and the back massager is defiantly a treat in itself.

We graciously accept your blessings and look forward to your continued patronage with our establishment.
Bridgetown, Barbados
“Professional and efficient service”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love that the hours are flexible and the service is excellent! My visit was on Sunday and full service was available. Would not hesitate to recommend :)

Good Day ShereneNicole,

We are elated at your feedback and are ecstatic that you appreciate one of our favorite features of our spa- our opening hours and days of operation! Our schedule was created so that we could accommodate the needs of a range of customers during the week Sunday to Sunday.

Our team looks forward to your next visit with us.

Warm regards,