“the service was great”

Golden Touch Spa Barbados
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Maxwell
More attraction details
Owner description: Golden Touch Spa Barbados is located within Golden Sands Hotel. A technological savvy environment where quality and beauty meets. With the opportunity to book online 24 hours a day via our website, www.goldentouchspabarbados.com, your access to our spa treatments is a mere click away! We offer you the opportunity to rejuvenate with our exfoliating Body Scrubs, produced in house. While our Stone Therapy massage relieves pain and helps with injury . Experience a relaxing pedicure in the hydro pedicure station with built in massage and iPad station for the tech savvy or explore our redesigned massage room with mood lightning to enhance your massage journey. We create an oasis built on the foundation of the ultimate spa experience while blending the use of technology . With iPads and free WiFi you have a link to the world listen to your choice of music and relax. Complimentary wine,coffee or tea are provided for all spa guests. Simply unwind and enjoy.
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Courteous staff ,we had a relaxing day, and sure would recommend my family and friends to golden touch spa , I am ready to go back again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tiffanie_13, Owner at Golden Touch Spa Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear 319Angel,

Thank you for the feedback on your experience and we appreciate your word of mouth reviews to your family and friends. We look forward to extending the same courteous and relaxing atmosphere to them and as well as enhancing your Golden Experience on your next visit.

Warm regards from our entire Spa Team

"mini facial"
"nail tech"
"the young lady"
in 3 reviews
"looking forward to my next visit"
"awesome spa"
in 13 reviews
"therapist"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The ambience was not what I would have liked. The room was cramped for a dual massage. The actual service hot rock massage was great. Shalanna was very professional. I would return and recommend.

Dear Eylastine D,

Thank you for the review of your experience within our Spa.

We have noted the comments regarding the space in the couples room and are currently working on whether we should continue offering a couples service due to the feedback received or if we should offer the service only upon request and note that the space limitations the room may provide.

We appreciate and value all the feedback we receive from our customers.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Courteous Staff,my daughter and enjoyed a relaxing time at the spa. Would definitely return and allow my husband to experience 'the GOlden Touch'.

Dear Lenora F,

We thank you for taking the time to express your sentiments on your experience with us. It was our pleasure to provide you and your daughter with a relaxing time within our Spa.

We await your return with open arms.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have been through a very stressful season and was now on the verge of starting all over. My family who knew of such circumstances decided to take me out. I didn't know where I was going because it was suppose to be this surprise. Well what an A+MAZING surprise it was when they drove me into Golden Touch Spa. I was smiling from air to air as I stepped through the entrance. I felt like hugging the receptionist 'cause I was that hyped and overjoyed and she seemed just as excited to see me as I was just to be there. Needless to say, It was my birthday! As the warm receptionist listed my service packages with a broad smile, I sat in the waiting area thinking that this surprise was exactly what I needed. I was treated that day to a facial,a full body massage and a spa pedicure. It was totally awesome! The staff did an excellent service! I left feeling well pampered and refreshed.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tiffanie_13, Manager at Golden Touch Spa Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Alona G,

We are absolutely elated that we were able to offer you an avenue to relax and be pampered and to top of the sweet treat, to assist in celebrating your birthday

The birthday package is an ideal treat and we were happy to have you present to spend the day with us.

Our entire team looks forward your next visit with us and we hope that you carry the happiness from your visit into the new year.