“Great Service, Thanks Golden Touch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Golden Touch Spa Barbados

Golden Touch Spa Barbados
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Maxwell
More attraction details
Owner description: Modern day lifestyle takes a toll on the mind and body. We at Golden Touch Spa offer the soul soothing and body pampering services to offer you a stress busting experience like never before. That is precisely why at Golden Touch Spa, the age old premise of Spa is kept intact and rendered today with authentic and modern techniques. Our Spa is located on the compound of Golden Sands Hotel. The hotel is set along this historic Oistins Coastline, Golden Sands Hotel provides you with the thrill of the Caribbean experience in an intimate and personalized property. Our property sits just across the road from the inviting turquoise waters of the South Coast Beach, so you are never far from all that the beautiful island of Barbados has to offer.
Trinidad
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Service, Thanks Golden Touch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Courteous Staff,my daughter and enjoyed a relaxing time at the spa. Would definitely return and allow my husband to experience 'the GOlden Touch'.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Tiffanie_13, Owner at Golden Touch Spa Barbados, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Lenora F,

We thank you for taking the time to express your sentiments on your experience with us. It was our pleasure to provide you and your daughter with a relaxing time within our Spa.

We await your return with open arms.

Barbados
“Most Relaxing! Must Revisit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have been through a very stressful season and was now on the verge of starting all over. My family who knew of such circumstances decided to take me out. I didn't know where I was going because it was suppose to be this surprise. Well what an A+MAZING surprise it was when they drove me into Golden Touch Spa. I was smiling from air to air as I stepped through the entrance. I felt like hugging the receptionist 'cause I was that hyped and overjoyed and she seemed just as excited to see me as I was just to be there. Needless to say, It was my birthday! As the warm receptionist listed my service packages with a broad smile, I sat in the waiting area thinking that this surprise was exactly what I needed. I was treated that day to a facial,a full body massage and a spa pedicure. It was totally awesome! The staff did an excellent service! I left feeling well pampered and refreshed.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Tiffanie_13, Manager at Golden Touch Spa Barbados, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Alona G,

We are absolutely elated that we were able to offer you an avenue to relax and be pampered and to top of the sweet treat, to assist in celebrating your birthday

The birthday package is an ideal treat and we were happy to have you present to spend the day with us.

Our entire team looks forward your next visit with us and we hope that you carry the happiness from your visit into the new year.
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

This experience was great my wife and I really enjoyed the time spend there with the staff and their service. Thank you for your golden touch.

Visited November 2013

Hebron M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our spa.

The "golden touch" is indeed a wonderful comment to hear and we graciously thank you for your kind regards as we actively work towards maintaining and improving our service quality.

These gems we are placing in our crown and using them to propel us continuously forward in our goals.
“Spa Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the welcome extended to me. The receptionist certainly calmed my fears by her words of welcome. The workers exhibit camaraderie and willingly assist each other. They are only concerned with satisfying the needs of the clients.
I am encouraged to return and will do so.

Thank you Karene L.

Teamwork is the backbone of our fleet and we are elated by your feedback and appreciate that you have taken the time out of your schedule to share your comments.

We look forward to seeing you again.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

The service was amazing and the nail polish on my toes from the pedicure didn't chip once. Best pedicure ever! The ambiance and overall aesthetic appeal of the physical location is not quite up to the standard of other high end spas but for what it was, it was fantastic. Would go again for an excellent service at an affordable price.

Visited April 2013

1 Thank Boogese5
Boogese5,

We appreciate the time taken to offer your feedback on our spa.

Since your visit in April this year we have upgraded our reception and nail treatment area. The pedicure chairs in the nail care area are now feature hydro chairs with arm rests which are equipped with remotes for clients to adjust the back massager to their personal preference, a cup holder and an additional space which will allow us to complete manicures as well. An added feature is that the pedicure station now uses sani-liners which allows for an increased level of hygiene as a liner is used for each client and is not reused. The jets in the tub cause a gentle flow of water around the feet and as an added bonus create a calming sound of water flowing.

New manicure tables and chairs, an open flow from the reception area to the nail care area and a new operating system allowing the introduction of online bookings; are some more additional improvements. We also have plans for additional upgrades for our body treatment area later in 2014.

We hope you will come again and visit us and experience the upgrades.