“The best restaurant in Moron”

Restaurant Maite La Qbana
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Moron
Cuisines: Cuban, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant with three rooms to choose from: Restaurant-Jardin.Restaurante Roofing or Conditioned Restaurant. Specialization in International-Creole food, Italian and Vegetarian. Hours: Breakfast 7:00 a.M. To 11:00 a.M. Lunch 12pm-3pm Meals 6pm-10pm Note: Book at least 2 hours in advance.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Moron”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Creole food, cooked by Maite is sublime. The food smell and taste are exquisite. Never had tasted the paella, and I think Maite is unbeatable.

• Visited July 2014
MaiteMoron_Cuba, Director General at Restaurant Maite La Qbana, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Restaurante Maite la Qbana would like to thank you for sharing your vacation experience. It is very nice to know that you enjoyed your holiday experience with us, and certainly hope to have been part of a part of your memorable vacation in Cuba. We are delighted that you enjoyed restaurant and cleanliness displayed by our restauranteattendants. Our team members are dedicated to the task and the goal of customer satisfaction at all times.Restaurante Maite la Qbana provides the perfect combination for our staff and good relationships you develop camaraderie in a relaxed, simple and quiet atmosphere where the staff is friendly, knowledgeable and never hesitate to ask you’re most memorable experience each time you return.

It was a pleasure having you staying with us and hope to see you again.

Maite
Director General
Restaurante Maite la Qbana.

London, United Kingdom
“The Best Lobster I had in Cuba”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

I backpacked around Cuba for two weeks visiting Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Playa Ancon, Moron, Cayo Coco, Cayo Guillermo and Varadero. I am also pescatarian so whilst I didn't eat lobster for every meal it was one of the few main meal options for me and I had it a lot. I was really impressed with the food here and it was by far the best lobster and fish I had whilst in Cuba. The food was fresh, and the salad was a lot more plentiful than the usual cucumber, tomato and beans you get everywhere else. The staff are also really friendly so I highly recommend eating here if you find yourself staying or passing through Moron.

MaiteMoron_Cuba, Propietario at Restaurant Maite La Qbana, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Customer, Thank you for posting your comments on this site and give us your opinions on Restaurante Maite la Qbana. We have shared your compliments with our team, for whom it was a pleasure to serve you during your vacation. Hoping to see you again in our Alojamiento, Yours sincerely, Maite Valor Morales.