“Cibo ecceellente!!”

Buzo Osteria Italiana
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Hastings
Reviewed July 13, 2018

This place is fabulous and the food is superb. Started off with cocktails at the bar and they were prepared and served too a high standard. A couple of us tried the Cocktail Martini Al Cioccolate - creme de cacao white, frangelico, bacardi dragon berry - stunning. The menu makes you salivate in anticipation. I went for the portobello mushrooms, lump crab and cheese so tasty. The main course also hit the spot - mediterranean prawns with fresh chilli and garlic on a delicious prosecco risotto. Friends had the fab pizzas which are enormous and well cooked; others went for seafood and really enjoyed it. Give this place a try it will not disappoint.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

What a disaster!!! The ambience was great, the food was amazing, but the service!!! Omg the service!! More so from our waiter.... she purposely ignored us. I didn’t want to believe it but after my fiancé hinting that we were ready to pay, she looked the other way. Maybe she thought we were not going to tip!??!? We innocently asked if there was a service charge and her mood just changed. We didn’t get bread, we didn’t get asked if we wanted dessert!!, we didn’t get checked on, we were actually asking another waiter to get our waiter back. My fiancé didn’t want to say anything so we left.... but after a couple of days I still can’t get over the fact. Please train your staff to be equally friendly. I won’t mention the name of the waiter for respect of the staff but please follow up..... here’s my hint: we arrived after 9pm, ordered lasagna and some other pasta (papardelle with mushrooms and black truffle), table for two,paid in cash, date 07/09/18.... and yes we didn’t tip—— the service charge was included and boy oh boy the service was horrible!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Found this restaurant by chance
And what a find
Manager Shane was truly amazing
Food was excellent and served promptly. Good choice of dishes. Well presented.
As an anniversary meal we were treated to an I e cream fish and glass of prosecco

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

A nice find as my criteria was closest place to eat. A classy restaurant with very attentive staff and pleasant ambiance. Clientele were a mixture of young family groups and couples of all ages.

There was a comprehensive Italian menu with all the favourites including a good choice of freshly cooked pizzas. Food was excellent.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

This is the restaurant with the best service. I think most restaurants in the island just don’t care since the service fee is already in the bill. Buzo staff was very attentive. Helped me pick the food. Checked on me constantly if I needed anything and the food was awesome. Drop by you won’t regret it.