“Beautiful apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
kitchen
patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

jud108
“Beautiful apartment”
Reviewed February 8, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

I've been trying to book Rose Garden apartments for a while but always been booked, it's no surprise, I stayed here with my partner, we loved it, Mark & Mandy are always on hand to make your stay as great as can be,so quiet & clean, Mandy came in regular with clean bedding & towels,we fell in love with their dog Charlie & cat Moggie,I was sad to leave & can't wait to get back to go see them all, if your wanting a family home away from home this is your place, I'd recommend hiring a car if your not able to walk far as it's a short walk to the bus stop.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing