“Food was lovely”

Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Bajan Bar & Club scene by night
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I had a meal here during our visit in January 2013. The chef (I can't remember his name??) was lovely and made us a great meal. Very reasonably priced too.

Good bar - only slight gripe was the music inside was a little loud but that might be my age!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a very new bar and kitchen on the main road in Hastings just minutes from the beach. The owners are really welcoming and fun and the drinks and food are all reasonably priced. There is a good mixture of locals and visitors to make for a good admosphere. It is quite dark inside but don't be put off as it is open both for lunch and dinner every day.

I very much liked the meals that we had there just simple blackened fish, peas and rice, fish cakes etc. There are other more ambitious dishes too but for me the fish is the best. Argyle the chef is great.