“Almond Milk Green Matcha Tea and Red Cappuccinos!”
Review of NovelTeas Tea Shop

NovelTeas Tea Shop
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Hastings
Kingston, Canada
“Almond Milk Green Matcha Tea and Red Cappuccinos!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I'm a bit of a Starbucks Soy Green Tea junkie so I was missing my fix this week. I finally stumbled upon this place and I am so glad I did. I had the Green Matcha Bubble Tea Iced and was in heaven! As well they have Red Cappuccinos which are basically decaffinated Roibois tea Cappuccinos. Which I didn't have a chance to try but would have loved to try them as I am intolerant of Coffee. I want to go back and give this a try.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank raspberry1970

Montreal, Canada
“Bubble Teas..Such Fun!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My friend, a chef in Barbados, took me to this lovely shop twice. There are so many choices, I can only tell you that so far the smoothies/teas with the little jelly bubbles have been great and so much fun to drink! Our second stop we included a spinach pastry and a cheddar turnover. Both were terrific.

I also bought 10 tea bags of green/strawberry tea with which I make iced tea. The owner was very helpful with his suggestions on how exactly I should brew it. It turned out wonderful for a refreshing cold drink.

Will most definitely return and try something different each time.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Anne19511231
Asheville
“Unexpected Menu”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Light breakfasts and lunches with a wide selection of teas and drinks. Mostly takeaway orders with very limited indoor seating. Popular with locals.

Visited January 2014
Holetown
“Bubble Teas! :D”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I love the layout of this quaint shop! The display of teas is simply amazing. I am hooked on the Bubble Teas though, deliciously refreshing on hot days....which in the Caribbean we have a surplus of. Never tried any of his meals but my husband had a pasta dish and he said it was great. The service is excellent as well, the little Indian gentleman is exactly that.......a gentleman. If more restaurants offered the type of service he offers, Barbados would be a better tourist driven island to visit. Keep up the great work!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DiannaHoletown
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Healthy and delicious!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great food with lots of veggie options, yummy teas, and very friendly owner. Great quick lunch stop - walked here from the Accra Beach Hotel and then took my little picnic lunch to the beach to enjoy the ocean views!

• Visited May 2013