“Service below par”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Barbados
“Service below par”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you want to go to a place and order food then drink for about an hour or 2 before the food comes out.. its right here on the South Coast of Barbados TGI Fridays. The food is TGI food. Fairly good!
But dont expect to go there and order and get your food in 20 minutes.. not going to happen.

SARASOTA
“so so”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

They try but it is very expensive for what you get. It is quite similar to a TGI in the US but I suppose because it is a one off in Barbados the menu itmes are quite pricey..

Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Standard TGI Fridays the world over”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

If you like TGI Fridays or American diners then you will be fine in here, the 3 course set menu is very good value for money.

1 Thank Simon G
London, United Kingdom
“Why the changes”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

this is a great place to go for easy food and great atmosphere. been here on many occasions but was surprised when returning recently to a changed shortened menu which was very disappointing. cocktails are still just as good but where has the steak sandwich gone. cant be an original TGI without the STEAK sandwich.come on! need some better changes then you will see me back inside.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank HawkEye2013
“Terrible, appalling, dreadful, expensive,”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Thought we'd go to TFI Friday. Big mistake! Asked for a table for 5. It must've have taken them 10-15 minutes to sort one out for us. Not too long to wait you'd think but there was only 3 other tables of 2 taken. Eventually we were shown to our table. It took them a long time to take our order for drinks. They arrived after about 10 minutes. Still no-one came to take our food order. After 10-15 mins of waiting I had to call someone over to take it. Orders placed. Shouldn't take too long. We waited & waited & waited only to be told they are sorry for the delay but because I was having chicken Caesar salad it would take longer because they had to grill the chicken. After a very long wait our dinner arrived. My chicken Caesar salad was drenched in salad dressing so I couldn't eat it. The kids didn't eat all of their burgers & fries. I didn't complain about the salad as I didn't want to have to wait another 30 + mins. Our server was as miserable as can be. Food on the whole was dreadful, service dreadful. In fact everything was dreadful. Paid by cash & had to chase them up for my change. I don't mind waiting a reasonable amount of time if the place was busy but this was virtually empty. They didn't deserve the tip that they stick automatically on the bill. Would I recommend TGI Friday - definitely NO!!!

• Visited July 2013