“Great upscale meal by the beach”
Review of Tapas

Tapas
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Hastings
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Recently stayed in Barbados and met some friends at Tapas for dinner the ambience is terrific located beside the beach.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,103)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great food and fast service (which is hard to find on this island). We had booked a table and glad we did because they were busy. We had a blast and with it being right next to the beach it has a wonderful atmosphere. I highly recommend it!!

1  Thank MsTrotter
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We ate here twice while visiting Barbados. The food is really good. I had Marlin, which I have never had before being from Europe, and it was fantastic. The food was presented very well, I would consider it european style with a bajan influence. The Cocktails are great too! It was one of the more expensive restaurants we ate in, but coming from Ireland we found it reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The staff at Ralph Lauren suggested we try this nice place in Hastings. We pulled up to it nervous, because we had been to its previous incarnation. That wasn't a good experience. Luckily, this was a great surprise. The staff were so focused and wanting to please. Table by the water on second floor great. Nice enough wine list. Appetizers were good, not outstanding. Dinner was really good and unique. Dessert got messed up and they charged me for the more expensive one I didn't get but overall a good place to visit and I would definitely go again.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

two great meals! loved the food, the service, the location, the owner and staff all of the above!!! will go back again for sure.