“very nice food and place”
Review of Tapas

Tapas
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Hastings
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We arrived quite early at Tapas and zre fortunate to have a table close to the sea at sunset. Just this was amazing. The cocktails were very good and the appetizers and mains were perfectly prepared. We both had a different fish main and they were both excellent. The staff was very helpfull and efficient. Would go back again if I have the chance to go back to Barbados...

Write a ReviewReviews (3,165)

Reviewed April 29, 2014

On a great location on the boardwalk at Hastings, this buzzing, friendly restaurant serves NOT just tapas, but also a good selection of starters and main courses. Latest husband (!) is still raving about the seafood risotto with shrimp and cherry tomatoes. I loved my duck ravioli . We missed sunset, but apparently that's the time to arrive - still, try and put this fab restaurant on your " to visit" list...and not overly expensive either by Barbados standards.

1  Thank MrsAggers
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at tapas twice .On each occasion we were very impressed with the location ,menu and service .Definitely recommend eating on the first floor .fantastic food .Have eaten here on previous holidays.will definitely be coming back in the future .

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Whether you are just having tapas, which is awesome or the whole dining experience the food the setting the service is top notch. If there is no parking the valet will park it at a further location for you and bring it back when you are ready. Do book for an evening as it is very popular.
I booked for an Ocean front table and although you have people walking along the boardwalk in front of you did not bother us. I think because if it we not for the boardwalk many of the oceanfront restaurants would simply not be there. I just love the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks. Price wise good value..We both had 3 courses 2 bottles of prosecco a couple of beers and a glass of wine inc tax and sc £120...so keep it up Tapas!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I ate here twice when I was on vacation in Barbados. On the first night we arrived with a group of 15 and didn't have a reservation. The restaurant seemed packed but they managed to figure it out and accommodate us anyways. The staff was INCREDIBLE. Very friendly, and clearly VERY well trained. They crossed all their t's and dotted all their i's when it came to incredible service. I find this is often hard to get when I'm in the islands.

The food was great as well. The favourite item on the menu from our group was the oxtail.

The tapas menu is good. I don't like a lot of deep fried foods so definitely preferred the items that were more fresh.

I should mention that my husband had the seafood pasta with tomato and white wine sauce. He wasn't crazy about it. But all in all this restaurant was fantastic!

Plus it has one of the best atmospheres in Barbados being situated right on the boardwalk with an up front and personal view and experience of the ocean.