Our stay at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, Hastings, Barbados was not the best. For example, when we arrived in the room the toilet seat was loose, the liquid soap dispenser in the bathroom and shower were clogged and the front door needed to be locked with the key in order to keep it closed. It seemed that the management expected the guest to find and report all of the deficiencies in the room.
Also, we had breakfast in the patio dining room and were told that it was served between 7 and 10am. We ordered breakfast at 9:40 am and promptly at 10 am the staff started to clear the dining room. When I asked for a refill to my coffee, which was included in breakfast, I was told that they don't make coffee after 10 am and if I wanted a second cup they would get it from the bar at a cost to me of $4.
I must say that the beach was very nice but one needed bathing shoes to get into the water because of the sand covered coral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned hotel located directly on a lovely beach, adjacent to the Boardwalk in the UNESCO district. Renovated in 2015 with 112 spacious ocean-facing studios equipped with efficient kitchenettes and free WIFI. Happy service and outstanding value with Free roundtrip airport transfers, Free bottle of Pirate Punch and Free shopping shuttle service to Bridgetown included. Book directly with the hotel and Free Continental breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings