We arrived at Coconut Court on October 25th 2013 and received a warm welcome at check in. Fortunately the hotel was able to accommodate our request for a King bed, and our room was huge, spotlessly clean and equipped with everything we needed - hair dryer, fridge, kettle, toaster oven, microwave, dishes and cutlery. Our room had plenty of storage space, and even glossy magazines full of local info/menus.
The beach in front of the hotel is great, and the man made reef they have created is a terrific feature. It provides a habitat for tons of colourful sea life (awesome snorkeling) and also results in a nice calm area for swimming.
The housekeeping and front desk/lobby staff were very good to us whenever we needed something, and happy hour with Antonio at the Seagrape was fantastic as ever (12-1pm & 5-6pm).
We met several friendly repeat visitors during our stay and I totally understand what keeps bringing them back. See you in 2014 Coconut Court! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a family affair. Owned and operated by the Blades family for over four decades, Coconut Court is unpretentious and full of local character and charm. Situated directly on a beautiful beach, adjacent to the South Coast boardwalk in the World Heritage UNESCO district within easy walking distance to historic sites, shops and restaurants. Enjoy happy service and outstanding value with free added value for all guests including roundtrip airport transfers, a bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, shopping shuttle service from the hotel to Bridgetown and free WIFI. Recently renovated, with 112 spacious hotel rooms that face the ocean, Coconut Court offers great value and a gorgeous beachfront location! All hotel rooms are comfortably furnished with air conditioning, partial kitchenette facilities, cable TV and private balcony. Full self-catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors in the Annex. (Located off-site). The beautiful beach is shaded with coconut trees with plenty of room for sunbathing. The large protected lagoon is safe for swimming and snorkelling for all ages. The pool deck features a freshwater pool and outdoor Jacuzzi as well as a separate children’s paddling pool. There are 2 restaurants and a beach bar serving lazy lunches and tasty home cooked meals. Weekly entertainment includes live music, Managers Rum Punch Party, Beach BBQ’s and moonlight movies on the beach. Guests can also enjoy daily cocktail specials and happy hours. Book directly with the hotel and Free breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings