I agreed with a lot of the reviewers who commented positively on the hotel. We stayed for 8 days in room 49. It was large and clean with a simple and pleasant decor. Since it was on the third floor and there is no elevator visitors who have physical limitations need to be concerned with room location. We counted 71 steps from the beach but thought it good exercise since we were reclining on the beautiful beach all day. The trees made for a great and unique beach setting.
The staff were extremely helpful and everyone was friendly. The owners are very involved in the operation of the hotel and work very hard to make it a great experience for all.
We did find breakfast a bit tiresome. We had the full breakfast and the omelets, French toast and pancakes were all very good. Even with the ordering from the menu you have to get your own coffee, juice, water and toast. The buffet really has a full breakfast with eggs, beans, potatoes, cereal and toast. No hot cereals or rolls seemed to be available.
The rooms had a water heating pot, microwave, toaster oven and refrigerator. I would have preferred a coffee maker even if I had to buy the coffee.
All in all it was a very nice experience. The location is good with lot of good restaurants easily accessible. I would definitely return as I thought it was an overall good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned hotel located directly on a lovely beach, adjacent to the Boardwalk in the UNESCO district. Renovated in 2015 with 112 spacious ocean-facing studios equipped with efficient kitchenettes and free WIFI. Happy service and outstanding value with Free roundtrip airport transfers, Free bottle of Pirate Punch and Free shopping shuttle service to Bridgetown included. Book directly with the hotel and Free Continental breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings