I agreed with a lot of the reviewers who commented positively on the hotel. We stayed for 8 days in room 49. It was large and clean with a simple and pleasant decor. Since it was on the third floor and there is no elevator visitors who have physical limitations need to be concerned with room location. We counted 71 steps from the beach but thought it good exercise since we were reclining on the beautiful beach all day. The trees made for a great and unique beach setting.
The staff were extremely helpful and everyone was friendly. The owners are very involved in the operation of the hotel and work very hard to make it a great experience for all.
We did find breakfast a bit tiresome. We had the full breakfast and the omelets, French toast and pancakes were all very good. Even with the ordering from the menu you have to get your own coffee, juice, water and toast. The buffet really has a full breakfast with eggs, beans, potatoes, cereal and toast. No hot cereals or rolls seemed to be available.
The rooms had a water heating pot, microwave, toaster oven and refrigerator. I would have preferred a coffee maker even if I had to buy the coffee.
All in all it was a very nice experience. The location is good with lot of good restaurants easily accessible. I would definitely return as I thought it was an overall good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a family affair. Owned and operated by the Blades family for over four decades, Coconut Court is unpretentious and full of local character and charm. Situated directly on a beautiful beach, adjacent to the South Coast boardwalk in the World Heritage UNESCO district within easy walking distance to historic sites, shops and restaurants. Enjoy happy service and outstanding value with free added value for all guests including roundtrip airport transfers, a bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, shopping shuttle service from the hotel to Bridgetown and free WIFI. Recently renovated, with 112 spacious hotel rooms that face the ocean, Coconut Court offers great value and a gorgeous beachfront location! All hotel rooms are comfortably furnished with air conditioning, partial kitchenette facilities, cable TV and private balcony. Full self-catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors in the Annex. (Located off-site). The beautiful beach is shaded with coconut trees with plenty of room for sunbathing. The large protected lagoon is safe for swimming and snorkelling for all ages. The pool deck features a freshwater pool and outdoor Jacuzzi as well as a separate children’s paddling pool. There are 2 restaurants and a beach bar serving lazy lunches and tasty home cooked meals. Weekly entertainment includes live music, Managers Rum Punch Party, Beach BBQ’s and moonlight movies on the beach. Guests can also enjoy daily cocktail specials and happy hours. Book directly with the hotel and Free breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings