Good location, but they do not accept AMEX, offer laundry services and the wifi is painfully slow.
Overall, the hotel is a concrete block that is tired and badly in need of a total refurb.
Service is also not a strength.
I would recommend the Courtyard by Marriott, which is approx 100 yards away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned hotel located directly on a lovely beach, adjacent to the Boardwalk in the UNESCO district. Renovated in 2015 with 112 spacious ocean-facing studios equipped with efficient kitchenettes and free WIFI. Happy service and outstanding value with Free roundtrip airport transfers, Free bottle of Pirate Punch and Free shopping shuttle service to Bridgetown included. Book directly with the hotel and Free Continental breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings