Good location, but they do not accept AMEX, offer laundry services and the wifi is painfully slow.
Overall, the hotel is a concrete block that is tired and badly in need of a total refurb.
Service is also not a strength.
I would recommend the Courtyard by Marriott, which is approx 100 yards away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, award winning, family owned hotel located directly on a beautiful beach in the heart of the South Coast. All 112 ocean facing Studios equipped with free WIFI, air conditioning, cable TV and partial kitchenette facilities. Full self-catering apartments also available. Located in the historic UNESCO World Heritage district within walking distance to historic sites, shops and restaurants. Bridgetown, St. Lawrence Gap and Oistins are a short bus ride away. Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers provided for all guests. Coconut Court Beach Hotel offers great value and warm, genuine service making it a perfect holiday choice for the young at heart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings