I have recently returned from our second visit to the Coconut Court. This year’s trip exceeded our expectations as the refurbishments are well under way and the accommodation is better than ever. The newly upgraded shower room is bright and modern. The new furniture and upgraded air con makes the room a comfortable refuge from the heat. The new windows reduce the noise level and the fitted fly screens keep the mosquitoes at bay.
All the members of staff that we met were always friendly and courteous seeming to have time for a chat despite having to attend to their daily duties. We ate in the restaurant on several occasions and always enjoyed a first-rate meal efficiently served by the attentive staff.
Booking trips is a doddle just pop in to the activities desk to see Vaida who will be able to advise you on the numerous trips and excursions that you can make to enjoy the island to the full.
With its proximity to Bridgetown excellent standard of accommodation, restaurant and access to the beach the Coconut Court is a great choice when staying in Barbados.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a family affair. Owned and operated by the Blades family for over four decades, Coconut Court is unpretentious and full of local character and charm. Situated directly on a beautiful beach, adjacent to the South Coast boardwalk in the World Heritage UNESCO district within easy walking distance to historic sites, shops and restaurants. Enjoy happy service and outstanding value with free added value for all guests including roundtrip airport transfers, a bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, shopping shuttle service from the hotel to Bridgetown and free WIFI. Recently renovated, with 112 spacious hotel rooms that face the ocean, Coconut Court offers great value and a gorgeous beachfront location! All hotel rooms are comfortably furnished with air conditioning, partial kitchenette facilities, cable TV and private balcony. Full self-catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors in the Annex. (Located off-site). The beautiful beach is shaded with coconut trees with plenty of room for sunbathing. The large protected lagoon is safe for swimming and snorkelling for all ages. The pool deck features a freshwater pool and outdoor Jacuzzi as well as a separate children’s paddling pool. There are 2 restaurants and a beach bar serving lazy lunches and tasty home cooked meals. Weekly entertainment includes live music, Managers Rum Punch Party, Beach BBQ’s and moonlight movies on the beach. Guests can also enjoy daily cocktail specials and happy hours. Book directly with the hotel and Free breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings