I would certainly stay at savannah again.... I had some issues when I booked because it took 2 weeks for anyone to respond to my emails.. I was very diaturbed by that service...however when I got to Barbados there was taxi waiting on me and the guy was courteous so my vacation was off to a great start.
Everything was waiting for me at checkin. And trevor escorted us to our room and stopped at Rachels for a drink as it was raining as we left the lobby area. Treveor was really agreat start to our stay at sav.
I had a pool access room on the first floor. The room was clean and had all the amenties we needed. Not many tv stations but hey your in barbados and your in an all inclusive hotel who has time for tv..
I must compliment the staff because I called front desk for 3 things and their response was timely and very pleasant
1 room to be sprayed
2 help to program safe
3 arranging taxis
I loved the food at la carte in Rachels and I loved the fact that they allowed my bf to have his chop stixs in rachels while I could have my la carte.
However please dont have the sushi. It was not good at all. It was barely sushi to be honest. I liked drifters bar food however I have some complaints about the tea time. The bread and cheesepaste served was bread and butter with a dash of cheese. Please adjust that. But everything else gets a thumbs up.
I didnt bathe at the beach at the hotel but I walked to pebbles beach and the water was great. Like bathing in a pool in the ocean.
The bar staff was great always eager to assist and and mix you up a special..
My bf loved the egg station at breakfast. Their breafast was great everyday except for the day that a bird stole my food I was quite angry when this happened.
My only 2suggeations are to fix tea time and to have a better way of asking guest their room number. I would go for a meal and be asked the same question numerous times.
Overall I would be back and thanks for a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the historic Garrison Savannah on the pristine coastline of Barbados, Savannah Beach Hotel is a beachfront four-star resort that easily ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you’ve ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels… Savannah is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style! Dive in… Savannah is an excellent choice for a relaxed Caribbean holiday. You are just steps from the beach, ensuring a blissful holiday in the Caribbean sun. Spoilt for choice, there are 2 swimming pools, 1 that meanders through the garden courtyard and has a 4-storey waterfall, the other is located down by the beach. When it comes to family holidays, children and teens are extremely well catered for at this hotel, there is an extensive family entertainment centre (opening Easter ’12) to keep even the most energetic children entertained! For those romantic moments, why not go down to the beach for a moonlight romantic stroll before heading to the late night bar. Live entertainment 5 nights per week, including themed nights and floor shows. Weekly manager’s barbecue party. Three restaurants; the main restaurant has a twist on Caribbean gourmet dining, open for buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The Beach restaurant and bar is open 7 days a week for lunch and 5 days a week for dinner serving a wide range of barbecue, pastas, grilled fish and burgers for lunch and in the evening a themed dinner including Mexican, Indian, Chinese as well as Caribbean cuisine. There is also an Asian fusion* restaurant open 5 nights a week for dinner (16 years and over only, a supplement of $25 BDS per person will apply). 4 bars including a late night bar that opens from 11.00pm – 1.00am. Afternoon tea is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Savannah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Beach Hotel Hastings
- Savannah Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Barbados
- Savannah Barbados
- Savannah Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings