We arrived at the hotel to be greeted by a friendly reception team and the obligatory glass of 'rum punch'. We had always stayed at the sprawling almond beach village complex on previous visits so were a little bit concerned about the property being so small. However, after a day in this lovely hotel I had changed my mind. The rooms are a decent size and very clean, ours had a balcony which overlooked the palm trees and courtyard through which you could see the sea. We also had a little staircase on the side of the balcony which allowed easy access to the pool.
If I was being overly critical it would be that the seating beside the main pool is limited but again that is purely because of the space they have and in their defence they have certainly done a great job with the space they have, I would say that the hotel is endearing and intimate with a real bajan feel to it and nothing is too much of a problem
There are three places to eat and you can always take yourself off to their beach bar 'Drifters' ' for a cocktail or cup of tea anytime of the day.
If you are looking for a place to stay in Barbados that offers relaxation, friendliness, and lots to eat and drink then don't pass this delightful hotel by....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the historic Garrison Savannah on the pristine coastline of Barbados, Savannah Beach Hotel is a beachfront four-star resort that easily ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you’ve ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels… Savannah is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style! Dive in… Savannah is an excellent choice for a relaxed Caribbean holiday. You are just steps from the beach, ensuring a blissful holiday in the Caribbean sun. Spoilt for choice, there are 2 swimming pools, 1 that meanders through the garden courtyard and has a 4-storey waterfall, the other is located down by the beach. When it comes to family holidays, children and teens are extremely well catered for at this hotel, there is an extensive family entertainment centre (opening Easter ’12) to keep even the most energetic children entertained! For those romantic moments, why not go down to the beach for a moonlight romantic stroll before heading to the late night bar. Live entertainment 5 nights per week, including themed nights and floor shows. Weekly manager’s barbecue party. Three restaurants; the main restaurant has a twist on Caribbean gourmet dining, open for buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The Beach restaurant and bar is open 7 days a week for lunch and 5 days a week for dinner serving a wide range of barbecue, pastas, grilled fish and burgers for lunch and in the evening a themed dinner including Mexican, Indian, Chinese as well as Caribbean cuisine. There is also an Asian fusion* restaurant open 5 nights a week for dinner (16 years and over only, a supplement of $25 BDS per person will apply). 4 bars including a late night bar that opens from 11.00pm – 1.00am. Afternoon tea is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Savannah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Beach Hotel Hastings
- Savannah Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Barbados
- Savannah Barbados
- Savannah Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings