This was our 7th visit to Barbados and this is the best hotel we have stayed at. We had a deluxe pool access room which was great with a big comfortable bed and a flat screen TV and a good shower over a bath in the bathroom. There are plenty of sun beds around the pool area and the beach which is small but you don't feel crowded, and although there is some coral rock in the sea if you go to the left you can swim in front of the Amaryllis. The pool has a swim up bar where you just ring the bell to get a drink whist still relaxing in the water, the lazy river pool is great too. The food is great with lots of choices at the buffet at Drifters bar or a la carte at Rachel's ( you have to book a table but this can be done at breakfast). The staff are all friendly and like to inter act with the guests, keep wearing those shirts Wayne and next time I'll bring some more for competition!
Another bonus at this hotel is the free shuttle bus (book with reception for the bus) to Carlisle Bay Beach with drinks included at the Copa Cabana Bar and sun beds with umbrellas.
In the evenings there is usually some local entertainment laid on at Drifters, it stops before midnight, and if you are lucky like us the baby turtles hatch and when the rescue people come along you can help release them back into the sea away from the bright lights of the hotels, over 400 turtles released in our 2 week stay.
We would always return to this hotel. Thanks everyone Bob & Carol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the historic Garrison Savannah on the pristine coastline of Barbados, Savannah Beach Hotel is a beachfront four-star resort that easily ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you’ve ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels… Savannah is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style! Dive in… Savannah is an excellent choice for a relaxed Caribbean holiday. You are just steps from the beach, ensuring a blissful holiday in the Caribbean sun. Spoilt for choice, there are 2 swimming pools, 1 that meanders through the garden courtyard and has a 4-storey waterfall, the other is located down by the beach. When it comes to family holidays, children and teens are extremely well catered for at this hotel, there is an extensive family entertainment centre (opening Easter ’12) to keep even the most energetic children entertained! For those romantic moments, why not go down to the beach for a moonlight romantic stroll before heading to the late night bar. Live entertainment 5 nights per week, including themed nights and floor shows. Weekly manager’s barbecue party. Three restaurants; the main restaurant has a twist on Caribbean gourmet dining, open for buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The Beach restaurant and bar is open 7 days a week for lunch and 5 days a week for dinner serving a wide range of barbecue, pastas, grilled fish and burgers for lunch and in the evening a themed dinner including Mexican, Indian, Chinese as well as Caribbean cuisine. There is also an Asian fusion* restaurant open 5 nights a week for dinner (16 years and over only, a supplement of $25 BDS per person will apply). 4 bars including a late night bar that opens from 11.00pm – 1.00am. Afternoon tea is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Otel, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Savannah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Beach Hotel Hastings
- Savannah Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Barbados
- Savannah Barbados
- Savannah Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings