We stayed at the savannah over christmas and the new year...We sometimes stayed at Escape @the Gap but since it closed we followed the staff who have become friends of ours to the Savannah were we made even more friends, we stayed in the Plantation House which was a delightful change from the rooms we have stayed in.... thats not to say the usual rooms are any less appealing it was olde worldy really nice, the staff were on the ball we even named Tyrone TIGHT SHIP Tyrone because he was so efficient,Zac the Chef was an absolute gem, nothing was to much trouble, Keitha, Carol-ann, Andre, and the guy who took our luggage to our room...whose name escapes me whenever we called on him was only too eager to help.
The Food was lovely, rooms were clean as were all the public areas, the oonly drawback was the beach the sea is not where you can plunge staight into as it is rocky and not very deep, however it is nothing to jumping on a bus and going down to Dover beach, 10 bajan dollars for bed and brolly for the day, pence...Although it says ALL INC that really only includes local beers and spirits anything else there is a charge for
Would I go Back?....YES I WOULD
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the historic Garrison Savannah on the pristine coastline of Barbados, Savannah Beach Hotel is a beachfront four-star resort that easily ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you’ve ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels… Savannah is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style! Dive in… Savannah is an excellent choice for a relaxed Caribbean holiday. You are just steps from the beach, ensuring a blissful holiday in the Caribbean sun. Spoilt for choice, there are 2 swimming pools, 1 that meanders through the garden courtyard and has a 4-storey waterfall, the other is located down by the beach. When it comes to family holidays, children and teens are extremely well catered for at this hotel, there is an extensive family entertainment centre (opening Easter ’12) to keep even the most energetic children entertained! For those romantic moments, why not go down to the beach for a moonlight romantic stroll before heading to the late night bar. Live entertainment 5 nights per week, including themed nights and floor shows. Weekly manager’s barbecue party. Three restaurants; the main restaurant has a twist on Caribbean gourmet dining, open for buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The Beach restaurant and bar is open 7 days a week for lunch and 5 days a week for dinner serving a wide range of barbecue, pastas, grilled fish and burgers for lunch and in the evening a themed dinner including Mexican, Indian, Chinese as well as Caribbean cuisine. There is also an Asian fusion* restaurant open 5 nights a week for dinner (16 years and over only, a supplement of $25 BDS per person will apply). 4 bars including a late night bar that opens from 11.00pm – 1.00am. Afternoon tea is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Savannah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Beach Hotel Hastings
- Savannah Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Barbados
- Savannah Barbados
- Savannah Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings