My partner and I stayed from 4th to 14th of January, it was a really special trip as it was my partner's 40th birthday on the 10th and we also got married.What a perfect location and the most memorable day of our new lives together.
We had the privilege to meet some lovely people who made the holiday for us, thank you so much to you all I won't mention all your names as you know who you are
The trip with VIrgin was fantastic from beginning to end we were looked after so well by the staff at Savannah, they all go out of their way to help and cater to all your needs with a smile and impeccable manners, a real joy to see and hear these days.
Please do not be put off by negative comments if people cannot find food and drink they love at this beautiful island and hotel then stay at home. The selection is massive and varied and we tried them all. You can eat at both restaurants and the quality is top notch, varied well presented and so tasty. Remember your visiting a foreign country so try everything they do provide pasta,burgers chips etc but the fish, chicken and meat dishes are delicious.
A special thanks go to all the staff from senior managers to the cleaners who all go about their jobs with a smile and are very conscientious and professional. The location is fantastic and yes the hotel beach and sea has rocks but its home to all the sea life so just walk on the beach 100 yards left or right and swim in crystal clear waters.
Walking to Bridgetown takes 30 minutes and to Copa Cabana about 20 but remember there are free shuttle buses. We jet skied and went on a catamaran and swam with turtles. We hired car from Donna the virgin rep and drove around visiting various beaches and rest of the island which is stunning we have never seen beaches like this before
We would love to re-visit Barbados and would return to this hotel in a heart beat we left 30+ degrees and came home to minus 6 what a shocker !!!!!
Be careful in the sun it's really really strong and saw lots of burnt skin which could spoil your trip so high factors are a must
To sum up the hotel has loads of character the room we had was superb and huge beds that were so comfy we stayed in 416 and have NO complaints
Thank you Barbados for giving me and my new lovely wife the most memorable start to our lives together
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the historic Garrison Savannah on the pristine coastline of Barbados, Savannah Beach Hotel is a beachfront four-star resort that easily ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you’ve ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels… Savannah is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style! Dive in… Savannah is an excellent choice for a relaxed Caribbean holiday. You are just steps from the beach, ensuring a blissful holiday in the Caribbean sun. Spoilt for choice, there are 2 swimming pools, 1 that meanders through the garden courtyard and has a 4-storey waterfall, the other is located down by the beach. When it comes to family holidays, children and teens are extremely well catered for at this hotel, there is an extensive family entertainment centre (opening Easter ’12) to keep even the most energetic children entertained! For those romantic moments, why not go down to the beach for a moonlight romantic stroll before heading to the late night bar. Live entertainment 5 nights per week, including themed nights and floor shows. Weekly manager’s barbecue party. Three restaurants; the main restaurant has a twist on Caribbean gourmet dining, open for buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The Beach restaurant and bar is open 7 days a week for lunch and 5 days a week for dinner serving a wide range of barbecue, pastas, grilled fish and burgers for lunch and in the evening a themed dinner including Mexican, Indian, Chinese as well as Caribbean cuisine. There is also an Asian fusion* restaurant open 5 nights a week for dinner (16 years and over only, a supplement of $25 BDS per person will apply). 4 bars including a late night bar that opens from 11.00pm – 1.00am. Afternoon tea is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Savannah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Beach Hotel Hastings
- Savannah Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Barbados
- Savannah Barbados
- Savannah Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings