Spent Xmas @ Savannah. Disappointed Holiday cost high and feel the hotel is not in line with the costing. Room ok but needs updating as furnishings are old. Friends had Garrison rooms and were very small. Used one for hospitality room and felt very rundown. Bed very high and could cause concern for people less mobile on legs.
Chopsticks really good but needs people to use it more. Rachels food very good when A la Carte, but on other settings basic. Drifters restuarants very repeative and slow service. Where are the 4 bars and 3 restuarants. Check each day when the restaurants are actually open. Staff very attentive but unaware of how to make Mojita and asked every night for one, but did not have any mint. Remember hearing other people expressing their concerns about quality of food and temperarture.
Sunday racing good fun.
New Year gala meal really good and nice to see staff joining in festivities.
When in Barbados ensure you go out and eat as it is keeping the bars and resturants open. There are so many closed down and this is sad to see.
Beach is ok but definately need beach shoes as rocky but u can walk a little further along.
Really nice beach on other side of Ostins called enterprise beach, roti bar there and clear and safe sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the historic Garrison Savannah on the pristine coastline of Barbados, Savannah Beach Hotel is a beachfront four-star resort that easily ranks as one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you’ve ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels… Savannah is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style! Dive in… Savannah is an excellent choice for a relaxed Caribbean holiday. You are just steps from the beach, ensuring a blissful holiday in the Caribbean sun. Spoilt for choice, there are 2 swimming pools, 1 that meanders through the garden courtyard and has a 4-storey waterfall, the other is located down by the beach. When it comes to family holidays, children and teens are extremely well catered for at this hotel, there is an extensive family entertainment centre (opening Easter ’12) to keep even the most energetic children entertained! For those romantic moments, why not go down to the beach for a moonlight romantic stroll before heading to the late night bar. Live entertainment 5 nights per week, including themed nights and floor shows. Weekly manager’s barbecue party. Three restaurants; the main restaurant has a twist on Caribbean gourmet dining, open for buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The Beach restaurant and bar is open 7 days a week for lunch and 5 days a week for dinner serving a wide range of barbecue, pastas, grilled fish and burgers for lunch and in the evening a themed dinner including Mexican, Indian, Chinese as well as Caribbean cuisine. There is also an Asian fusion* restaurant open 5 nights a week for dinner (16 years and over only, a supplement of $25 BDS per person will apply). 4 bars including a late night bar that opens from 11.00pm – 1.00am. Afternoon tea is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Savannah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Beach Hotel Hastings
- Savannah Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Christ Church
- Savannah Hotel Barbados
- Savannah Barbados
- Savannah Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings