Tripadvisor
Te Aroha
Review Highlights
Fabulous for a warm healthy swim

Reviewed September 3, 2019
Sealygirl399
Te Aroha, New Zealand
Great fun

Reviewed August 31, 2019
Jerrycox27
Te Aroha, New Zealand
via mobile

All reviews great pool kids pool hot water lifeguard on duty deeper pool
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

I go there to swim for my bad hip, it is fabulous but I stay away on the weekends because it can be packed with children. It is lovely & warm & you can float around on your back or turn into an Olympic swimmer

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Great pool, always a lifeguard on duty when I've been there a kids pool and a larger deeper pool a good fun day out

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a soak in the spa. At $8 it was great value. Nice clean pools, the heated changing room was a bonus in winter.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We decide do try swim zone ,as hot pool at holiday camp closed. We were surprised , lovely place for children , I enjoyed the hotter spa, changing rooms lovely and clean with great heaters to keep you warm. Staff very helpful and friendly. It is a great place over the expensive mineral spas next door. Affordable.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018

My family of five, including three kids aged 8, 6, and 1, visited on a weekday during the April school holidays. We thought it was pretty good value for money and the staff were friendly and helpful.
We didn't have a swimming nappy with us for our baby, but you can buy them at the counter for $2, they had various sizes.
The changing rooms have lovely heat lamps in to keep you warm while you're getting changed. It was an overcast and slightly chilly day, but we were pleasantly surprised at how lovely and warm the water was (I think the staff member at the counter said the large pool was 32 degrees celcius). My older two girls had tons of fun int eh larger pool, there were large flutter boards and pool noddles to play with. My youngest preferred the smaller toddler pool. We decided not to use the spa, although plenty of people were (and for only $2 extra, again thats pretty good value!).
It wasn't hugely busy, there were probably 20 - 30 other people there. We stayed for two hours.
Overall we were very happy with our visit and would happily come again. In fact we were pleasantly surprised by Te Aroha as a whole and thought it was a lovely little town.

Date of experience: April 2018