Great location next to beach and close to restaurants and bars. Two pools, plenty of loungers and good selection of cheap meals in cafe. We were in the older blocks but the room was big and furnished in a typical greek style with limited but functional cooking rings. Been going to Greece since the 70s and this hotel was among the best I've been too. Stayed in two other Pefkos hotels and the facilities here are better than the other places.Have no problem recommending this Hotel and the staff were very friendly. I am sure we'll be back.
Most restaurants in Pefkos are good but the best for me is the Kyma Beach next to the Matina. First class food and excellent views. We had to reserve a table to get in as we did for DamaDama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes