Arrived quite late, but check in was very fast, paid for a/c straight away and you do need it, being mid August. Requested low floor in new block before travelling and we got ground floor in block 9 which for a 1 bed apartment was very roomy and had 2 bathrooms. There was always a damp smell in the shower room due to mould on shower which was never cleaned properly! But other than that very please with room. Pools were nice, but they did seem very murky the whole stay. Quiz nights were terrible, that's about all the entertainment there was, but this was ok because by time u walk back after dinner we just had one drink and went back to room. Location is excellent , near the lovely beach and there are some great restaurants, favourites were Artemis and Mary and ginas. Valentina at people's snack bar was brilliant , so helpful and hardworking . Had lovely break met some lovely people, highlight of holiday was glass bottom boat ride, brilliant ! Also trip to Lindos is a must. Shop is very cheap for drinks etc, would go back, but like to try new places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes