and I sleep better here than I do in my own bed at home. I feel totally relaxed as soon as I arrive. The food is delicious. Stergos and Mark are great. Amy and Bev on reception are always friendly and have time to chat even though they're very busy. All the staff work very hard to make sure you have a good holiday. Stephanos, the manager, will stop and chat asking if you're enjoying your holiday. The quizzes in peoples bar are good fun. There's two large swimming pools and plenty of sunbeds. We spend most days round the pool as there is a lovely breeze and have lunch at the bar. Tuna salad, pizza, jacket potatoes, chicken and chips, greek omelette, gyros platter for two ...mmmmmm yum yum. Let the countdown begin!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes