I was recomended Pefkos Village by my sister Beth who has been to the resort about 6 times, and i can see why. My only regret was that i only booked for the week! Tucked on the edge of Pefkos village and from the moment you arrive and are met at reception by Michelle your holiday will be friendly and relaxed. The accomodation is good sized and clean and the facilities are excellent. The food is nice and the service is fast, and so much as been wrote on other reviews about what legends Donna and Antonis (donny) are behind the bar that i think not enough credit goes to the uncle of Antonis for creating his world famous nail polish remover. lol
I had read on earlier reviews that there was a ant problem on the balcony of room 117 and this had still not been sorted during my stay with my son fron 10th/17th of July. My only other criticism would be the tennis court surface could do with some attention. But if there was ever any damp in the bathroom as mentioned it was not still there when we arrived. Let me assure anyone considering booking for Pefkos Village that there is no loud music, and it is only ever a faint background noise at all times.
Being self catering, already having washing up liquid etc in the apartment would be a good idea, especially for when i arrive on the 31st of July with my girlfriend (please supply washing up liquid bottle with English instruction on how to use).
It is not a coincidence that so many people revisit Pefkos Village muliple times, so if your looking for relaxing holiday with good accomodation,food and friendly staff then you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the outskirts of the resort and just 20 meters from a fantastic sandy bay, the Pefkos village Resort is the ideal place for a relaxing and unique holiday. The hotel is recently renovated and built in a traditional Greek style. The rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated. The complex is within a walking distance from the center of the resort and only 5 km from Lindos. most importantly the staff here will be more than happy to make sure you have a great holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pefkos Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pefkos Village Hotel Pefkos
- Pefkos Village Resort Rhodes