Booked a late getaway to Rhodes about 1 month before travelling. Good hotel, and as most of the kids had returned to school (this was early september) it was pretty quiet. We'd booked (and paid for) a studio, but infact got a two bedroomed apartment, so we had a completely spare room where we could keep all the luggage and things that we didn't need immediately. We did self catering, reasonable supermarket onsite, and on a par pricewise with the supermarkets in town. Plenty of good tavernas in town, but there is a really nice one just along the clifftop (Philosophia) that we had lunch at several times. Steps to beach, not far, but may be a struggle for those who would not be able to climb (for example) 4 floors of stairs.Nice little bar for a bedtime ouzo (Sunset) just next door to the hotel, but very quiet and relaxed so don't worry about noise (our room was relatively close to it and we had no prblems at all. I can't offer an opinion on the food as we did not eat there during the week that we stayed. As before, there is no shortage of places to eat in town (my personal recommendations would be 'Enigma' and 'the one up the hill above the bakery not far from the taxi stand', which had some of the best presented Greek food I have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes