Good location for those who want a clean beach on their doorstep, clean rooms, a variety of restaurants within short distance and good value for money.
Wouldn't recommend for those looking for dancing nightlife. Also the local pubs/bars were quite generic -I would have liked more traditional taverns / greek bars nearby -so those looking for culture may wish to go elsewhere.
The double room was spacious/ clean/ light /kitchen facilities- no bath however
Snack bar -excellent /friendly staff -very nice breakfast and always happy to accommodate any requests I made.
Main centre of restaurants within ten minutes walk
Good pool facilities, quiet relaxing atmosphere, though snack bar did play music, but we positioned ourselves far away enough not to hear it. No salesmen bothering you!
Steps leading down to a fantastic clean beach
Elia restaurant 2 mins away -amazing food and service, with beautiful view of sunset over the pool. (The Elia greek night was popular but we left half way through as it involved a lot of clapping along to music and getting middle aged people up to dance round the pool holding hands -with respect some people liked this but we moved on to a local bar!)
We would not have participated in the hotels on site entertainment -but what we did see of it looked friendly and welcoming/ kareoke
The massage facility was okay -though it was literally a man with a fold out bed who came to your room -cheap though.
No onsite banking ATM machine -which didn't help when bar staff wouldn't accept debit card -and receptionist said he could have done -so we had to walk into town to get money out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes