My daughter and I went to Lindia Thalassa for a late weeks sun holiday. We had a blast. Did a last minute deal with Tompson. Sayed in E block. We were lucky - just around the corner by the car park or would have been too noisy as the block is right by the pool and fantastic pool bar.
We had a two bed apartment. Plenty big enough with all you would need - fridge, two rings on the hob, kettle etc. Shower cubicle tad small just made shaving of legs a bit trickier :-)
Food at the pool bar reasonable and as veggies was lovely. Bar / pool staff lovely. Lolos the guy who did the bar in the evening was hillarious.
Plenty of restraunts as said previously - some better than others. We tried a selection, chinese, Indian, Greek and again as veggies - we were in heaven.
Rock Bar by the bus stop was great. Really compfy seats and great music and cocktails :-)
A trip to Lindos a must and very easy to get to by bus and back again. Just remember GMT - Greek Maybe Time !
Dont waste your money on an organised trip to Rhodes town. Do it yourself - real rip off.
The beach down the steps is lovely - Not at the busy end - bargain. 8.00 euros for two loungers and parasole. The pool is good - but expect at peak season a bit jammed and kids etc. If you have kids great - if you dont bit noisy.
Made some lovely friends while there and most seem to congregate at the pool bar and Lolos. Music til 12.00 then its turned off. Drinks til the last person leaves. Poor Lolos there til 2.00 or later every night. And I admit I was one of the guilty ones. Happy "hour" 2.40 euros I think for pint of lovely cold Mythos :-)
Its got all you want for a great Greek holiday. And veggies you'll not go hungry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes