“Great Week!”

Summer Memories Apartments
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Pefkos
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Me and my Mum have just returned from our weeks holiday apartment was cleaned everyday all the staff were extremely friendly lots of people return here every year if not twice a year! Pefkos itself is great our first time here and will definitely be returning the apartments are a 2 minute walk from all the lovely restaurants and cocktail bars a short walk to the beach and 8 euros in a taxi to Lindos which is a must see! Can not wait to return next year for my wedding!

Room Tip: Ask for the 1st or 2nd floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rachel F

Reviewed September 22, 2013

As a backpacker, every now and then you always come across a gem of a place to stay, Well this is one of the gems. Nestled in the lovely little village of Pefkos this place is a little Oasis. A warm welcome was at hand as i arrived and i settled into the spotless and lovely room. The patrons who stay here are like a family and several stay every year and it shows with their friendliness and good sense of humor. On my arrival there i was having trouble with my credit cards and had no cash. The kind barman gave me a phone scratchcard so i could phone my banks and rectify the problems of which i am eternally grateful for him when i finally got my cash. The bar area is great for socializing and i never thought i would be involved in a group sing-song of The Beatles (A little by with my friends) although my section went a bit wonky. I could only stay here two nights but i'm staying for much longer on my next visit. Thank you Summer Memories, you made happy memories of my short trip there.

Room Tip: All rooms i saw were very modern and spotless, i don't think there's a bad room in the hotel...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ouzodave
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Have just returned from a two week stay at these apartments. This was our ninth stay in Pefkos but first at Summer Memories. The complex is in a lovely area and in easy reach of bars, restaurants, supermarkets, taxi rank and even bus stop. We had a studio for 3 persons and it was quite spacious. We did not use the air con. as we found that the fan which were provided kept us cool enough at night. The rooms were cleaned every day including Sundays.The family who run the apartments are very friendly and will deal with any problems you have asap. We will return next year but at a later date as they are fully booked for the weeks we were hoping for.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great apartments in a good location. After reading a lot of reviews by returning guests thought we may be left out a bit and not get the same treatment. How wrong I was, the family who run the apartments are fantastic and treat everyone the same. I would recommend these apartments to my family and friends and anyone else looking for good accommodation at a great price

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This was our sixth year of visiting the summer memories hotel and we love it!! Same familiar faces every year and great atmosphere on karaoke and quiz nights. Rooms are spotless and pool is cleaned every night. Food is on point and any football match will be shown on request!! Great location and fantastic beaches. The owners: Vasilis, Debbie, Stavros and George definitely make this holiday.. They are the most genuine, friendliest hotel owners going. We WILL be back next year!! 10/10

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 15, 2013

just returned from the summer memories hotel after a really great 1 week stay and must say what a great experience it was, soon as we got there we were made to feel right at home the staff we really helpful all the time couldn't fault the service , the breakfasts were brilliant and also it had a really nice pool was in it a few times while I stayed there the hotel itself is in a great area right on the main bit of the town so you have only a little walk to all the restaurants and bars and even the beach is only a couple of minutes walk away which is ideal, finally would like to thank Stavros and George and Lisa for making our stay at summer memories a excellent one if we come Pefkos again we will look at staying here for sure :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank adamh2005
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have just returned September 4th 2013 from a weeks stay at this fabulous little place. I haven't stayed in appartments for such a long time so was a little apprehensive, but it was fantastic. Just like I remember Greece from many years ago, when most places were family run. We arrived after a three hour delay at 2.30am in the morning to find Stavros there waiting for us. He said that he had kept the bar open in-case we needed a well earned cold beer, he must have read our minds.!!!
The rooms are spotless and well contained as was the pool area. No reserving of beds etc, which meant that whatever time of day you went to the pool you could always get a bed.
We tried the breakfast and it was good, so were the meals at Lunchtime.
Friends of ours who were staying in an expensive hotel in Lindos, came to visit on the Karoke night and thought the whole place was amazing, commenting on how friendly everyone was, in comparison to their place, and how lovely the rooms were and the location just brilliant.
My only gripe would be that you had to pay extra for air con, but at least each room was equipped with a fan, which for a week we managed with.
Many Thanks to George, his family and all the staff for making our stay one that we will always remember. I don't think they have seen the last of me and my Hubby.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed pretty much the same, but I think the studio's were on the gound floor. A/C an...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple