“One of the best bars in pefkos !!”

Peacock Cocktail Bar Pefkos
Ranked #5 of 14 Nightlife in Pefkos
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Finally back in beautiful pefkos and one of the best bars in pefkos !!!

Love the fact that Lesley an co make you feel so welcomed !! Honestly missed this place !!

The happy hours with the cocktails are the best !! I recommend anti freeze , but should be renamed to anti heat as I have burned badly today !!

To previous reports I find them ridiculous, they try there hardest to make you enjoy yourself here !! You won't find more nicer people here then anywhere, if you want a song they will play it, you want a laugh they give you a laugh,

I love how they welcome you / say goodbye when you leave,

Where else does this, great value and great people !!

You make your holiday !! If you want to have a great time then it's a 50/50 thing !! Don't just sit there !! Get In the mood and get up and dance, enjoy yourself !! Do not listen to any reviews!! Go an experience this great bar!! Go chat with the staff and you will see that the above comments are full of ...... **** hahaha :)

2  Thank craggle123

Reviewed July 26, 2013

After reading all the very good reviews from many returning customers, we were really looking forward to having a drink there. Having walked past the bar for the last 3 years, looked so inviting all lit up at night. It was a great disappointment, it wasn't very busy but that didn't bother us at all. We sat and waited for the chap to come over so we could order our drinks, was looking forward to meeting him because everybody said how nice he was. Well maybe he was having a bad night but he really didn't seem bothered and we tried to make conversation as he wasn't rushed off his feet. Anyway the drinks were ok, we basically drank them quickly and left, it was such a shame but never mind. Didn't find the bar had much atmosphere, but the music was very good, alot of 80 s and the the videos to match.

2  Thank Fiona2230
Reviewed June 30, 2013

One of the best bars in Pefkos. Lovely Lefteris and Lesley. Pay a visit, you won't be disappointed :)

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Visited this bar during our lovely holiday to Pefkos. The bar itself is actually quite nice, a little set back from the main street with a lovely water feature in the centre.
HOWEVER.
After ordering some cocktails on the advertised late 'Happy Hour' deal, I went to the bar to pay for the drinks. First off I was ignored while she chatted to her 'regulars' (see their reviews below!), then when she finally came over to take my money she looked at me like I was a piece of dirt on the floor. There had been some confusion about the offer she was advertising. I was more than happy to pay the extra 2euros which she required, but I did not appreciate being spoken down to by such a rude, horrible woman.
Needless to say we didn't go back and I would advise anybody visiting Pefkos to try the much friendlier Rock Garden Bar next door.

6  Thank Hmsy59
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

On our second visit to this bar we paid for our drinks as they were delivered. When we left the owner chased after us accusing us of leaving without paying. He was loud, angry, aggressive and obviously didn't believe us when we tried to explain we had paid as he kept saying a very loud and sarcastic " thank you very much". The experience was embarrassing, intimidating and to be honest very frightening for 2 older women traveling alone. This is not an acceptable way to approach people who may have genuinely forgotten to pay let alone harassing customers who have paid!

1  Thank Pauline B