“Great meal...”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great meal .. Better than any Chinese at home :) defo worth a visit .. Pefkos has lots of amazing restaurant's and this is one of them

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Visited once during recent holiday in Pefkos. Decided to sit inside rather than venture upstairs so had one waitress to ourselves. Good was good except for lemon chicken which was tasteless. Proved to be good value as whole meal including drinks came to around 40Euros with tip.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Spent 2 weeks in Pefkos in August 2013 and we ate at the Red Dragon twice, had a fantastic meal on both occasions, sizzling beef was excellent as was sweet and sour chicken, would definitely recommend it. Very clean restaurant with fabulous views, definitely worth going up to the roof top area to eat as you can see views over Pefkos. Service is very warm and welcoming (thanks Chris and George), always happy to come and chat with you. Can't wait to go back again next year!!

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I fancied a change from the usual high quality Greek fare on offer in Pefkos and we decided to go for a Chinese meal. We looked at the menu of the other Chinese in the village and felt that it didn't look very appetising, so we decided to sample the Red Dragon on the Main Street.

The service was decidedly average and was the highlight of the evening. Our respective starters of spare ribs and spring rolls were large and quite nice although uninspired. My wife had the chicken satay for her main course and I opted for the sizzling beef satay platter. The chicken satay was fairly grim, despite looking the part, and was largely tasteless. My sizzling beef satay platter was more tasteful and impressive, but that was relative to the poor standard of the chicken satay dish.

I cannot fathom why people provide overtly positive reviews of this restaurant, given that the lighting and decor were depressing and completely reflected the quality of the food.

1  Thank Troupe86
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Contrary to other reviews I have been looking at this restaurant is not good at all.
After a lengthy wait for our meal to arrive I was definately not expecting such poor
quality. I had asked for crispy chilli beef which is probably a fairly familiar dish to most
people but what was presented was merely roughly chopped meat drizzled with chilli
oil and the boiled rice was anything but fluffy. The entire meal was the worst and most
dissappointing I had during my stay in Pefkos. The restaurant was a Vietnamese cum
Phillipino posing as Chinese and though a wok may have been used that's about it.
Ken Hom could do with teaching proper Chinese cooking. I would absolutely never be back at this place.