“Truly fantastic complex, very best in pefkos”

Pefki Islands Resort
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Pefkos
“Truly fantastic complex, very best in pefkos”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We came to stay at pefki islands october 2013, had an amazing time i can not fault anything about the place! It was my firt visit to the island and after visiting with first impressions i dont want to go anywhere else! Very friendly, clean, good food and staff were all amazing...hopefully will be back in 2015

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Ttrina C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
  • Greek first
Crewe, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Island Blue last year. This year, we chose to stay at the Pefki Island as we were able to pre book a double bedroom suite! The rooms are excellent! Very spacious, clean and good sized balcony! The pool bar at Pefki is a bit noisier than the Island Blue, so we did spend most of our time at the Island Blue pool and the adult only pool by the Elia restaurant. This is fine in low season as it's not busy, but I would imagine in the summer months this may be difficult as the Island Blue patrons have first choice on these areas! That said, the pool at Pefki is clean and perfectly ok, if you don't mind a livelier vibe!
The Elia restaurant is fabulous. The staff are always welcoming, polite and cheerful. The cleaners are all a delight; they always speak and say good morning and they work very hard.
The beach just below the Pefki resort is excellent, clean and not too overcrowded.
In all, we had another wonderful holiday! If I had to choose between the two? I would say the Island Blue has the edge. It's a bit more contemporary and quieter. However, I would go back to Pefki Islands anytime. The whole resort is just delightful!

Room Tip: The double bedroom apartments are fab! you get the extra bathroom, loads of room and of course a pea...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Edwina W
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Visited Pefki Island many times over the last few years and have always been well looked after . Appartments are spacious and spotless with clean linen six times a week. There are plenty of sunbeds round the pools - will be returning next year

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Blackdog80
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This was my 5th visit to Pefkos but my first time staying at Pefki Island and would have to say this has been the best accommodation we have stayed in yet!

The reason for my visit was not just a for a holiday but to have a look around the complex as I have booked to get married at Island Blue, the sister hotel next year which also looks amazing.

The complex is immaculate and very well kept. We had a two bedroom apartment which was extremely spacious and with lovely views of the pool which I had request in an email a month or two before we arrived and this is exactly what we got.

We only ate once at the Elia Restaurant which was lovely but this was only because there are so many other restaurants I wanted to go back to!!

The hotel is literally 5 minutes walk to the main strip of Pefkos which has lots of amazing places to eat, The Little Greek House being one of my favourites!

All in all I really cannot fault this hotel as loved everything about it, now will just need to wait until May now to return!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We went on a family holiday a party of four. I wanted a room not on the ground floor, so I emailed the resort which I got an email back, which was so nice. We got to the hotel just after mid night 27th October, the apartment was great not disappointed at all. I paid for a week breakfast at the Elia restaurant I loved the breakfast you had a lot to choose from. You could go to all the swimming pool so we went to Island blue, pefki and Elia and because it was the time for the resort to close down we didn't have to fight for sun beds. The people are so lovely, Tony and Maria and all the staff at Elia restaurant are wonderful and so friendly. There are a lot of restaurants in pefkos to choose from you won't be disappointed. Nikki the Thomson rep is so lovely props to Thomson. You can catch a bus to Lindos which is only 6 euros. I would go again. A really nice place and the people are friendly.

Stayed October 2013
3 Thank Wardd57
IoannidisGroupHotels, General Manager at Pefki Islands Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Guests

Many thanks for taking the time to write your great review of your recent stay with us here at Pefki Islands Resort. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great holiday here in Pefkos

Thank you for all your great comments which are very much appreciated and will of course be passed onto the staff.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future for another great stay.

Kind regards

Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We have been to pefkos a few times now, and always try to stay at one of the three accommodation blocks that are situated within the complex. Pefki Island Resort is situated in the middle of the three, they are all well maintained and very clean, the rooms are spacious and very comfortable. These resorts are situated at the far end of pefkos, but only a short walk to a great variety of bars and restaurants, and only a minute or so to a very nice beach. The apartment's are cleaned on a daily basis and fresh bed linen and towels are provided., the maids are excellent and very cheerful. I can understand why these three resorts have been getting gold star awards year after year. We will definitely be going back to any one of the resorts next year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank bigcol55
IoannidisGroupHotels, General Manager at Pefki Islands Resort, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Guests

Many thanks for taking the time to write your excellent review of your recent stay with us here at the Pefki Islands resort.. I am very happy to hear that you returned to us again for another great holiday in Pefkos.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future for another great stay with us.

Kind regards

Bournemouth
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I loved this resort, it was so central to everything you could need. The staff and reps are very friendly and helpful. The Pefki Island is part of a chain and you can use the facilities of the other two resorts (Eden Blue and Lidia Thalassa), so all in all you get use of five pools, 3 pool bars and a supermarket. The Elia restaurant serves all three resorts for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its only a 10 minute walk to the main strip and the beach (but you have to navigate a lot of gravelled paths). The only real issue I had was that my apartment (A Block 115) was right opposite the bar where the music was played from 9am to 11pm. I personally like my holidays chilled and peaceful but had trouble sleeping on this holiday because of the noise (once the music is finished the guests still sit around talking till god knows what time, my first night they didn't go to bed till 3am!). The beds are comfortable and plenty of extra bedding. The room is quite big but the bathroom is titchy! The shower was so small that I am covered in bruises! The water is either scolding hot or freezing cold, its hard to get a medium. The resort is right next to a road but it's not too busy. Like a lot of these resorts in Europe there are lots of stray cats everywhere, which can be annoying. The bus stop is only 5-10 minutes walk and the buses are really easy to catch (10 mins to Lindos and 1hr to Rhodes). The rooms are cleaned every day by the happiest giggliest cleaners I have ever come across! I would definitely return to this resort and recommend highly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
7 Thank MichelleR85
IoannidisGroupHotels, General Manager at Pefki Islands Resort, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Guests

Many thanks for taking the time to write your great review of your recent stay with us here at the Pefki IslandsI am very happy to hear that you had a great holiday here with us in Pefkos.

Thank you for all your comments which are very much appreicated and do help us to review the services and facilities we offer our guests here in resort. Did you speak with reception at all after the first night of noise baout moving rooms at all to a quieter area? If you return to us in the future please email reservations in advance at info@pefkiislandsresort.gr for a quiet room.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future for another great stay with us.

kind regards