We booked quite last minute with Thomson and travelled 3- 10 oct. we had a fantastic week and would not hesitate to return. The complex is beautiful and so clean an tidy. We had a studio overlooking the pool and the balcony was lovely to sit and watch the sunset. Room was very clean with everything could want- beds were very hard but that is personal preference. Short walk to great restaurants and supermarkets. Had wonderful meals everyday. The beach was very close and water beautiful. Weather was great to so all in all a great holiday hope to return with the rest of the family soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our world...An unusually built hotel in 12000 m2, the Pefki Islands Resort looks like a miniature village. It is 104 studios and apartments are separated into little blocks doted around the central reception building. These apartments are all named after Greek islands. The resort also includes luscious gardens. Two expansive pools with swim-up bars, separate children swimming pools, billiards and game room and children’s playground. Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort. Particular for couple and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Pefki Islands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pefki Islands Hotel Pefkos
- Pefki Islands Pefkos
- Pefki Islands Resort Pefkos, Rhodes