“A little gem”

George's Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 72 Restaurants in Pefkos
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: George's Restaurant is one of the oldest family restaurant in Pefkos(since 1989). Here you will find an excellent menu from authentic Greek and international cuisines. This combined with our relaxed atmosphere will always make you feel welcome time and time again. Children have access to a play ground area.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Just spent a week in pefkos and we visited georges 3 times the food is great the staff are really friendly and the prices are really good.My husband ordered the whitebait one night as a starter and it was the biggest portion I have ever seen normally you get a few whitebait and mostly salad but this plate was full with just a slice of lemon on the side.i would certainly recommend this place.

1  Thank Sue G

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were in Pefkos for two weeks, but George's captivated us the first night and we went back twice more - including the last night celebration. Really good, honest food, well prepared and served in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, what more could you want for a holiday restaurant?

Reviewed June 18, 2014

A good but not stunning restaurant in Pefkos. A very enjoyable and competent meal and not too expensive. House wine a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

George's was above average in our ratings. Three of us settled for a fish main course. The sea bass was delicious,the sea bream was not, and my swordfish was a non-event . I should have asked if it was frozen. Should one expect fresh fish here? But overall this restaurant was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Don't know why this restaurant is so far down the listings as it was one of the best we tried during our weeks stay in Pefkos. Good honest food, tasty and served by lovely staff. George's has been open since 1989 and I could see why when I clapped eyes on my main dish of pork chop with lovely new potatoes (asked for no rice as I don't like it). The pork chop was enormous, juicy and seasoned to perfection. Worth a visit for this alone.

2  Thank ChucknJoany