“Loved it”

Harmony Restaurant Bar
Ranked #15 of 69 Restaurants in Pefkos
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Restaurant bar that serves cocktails, snacks, breakfast and meals all the day long.........
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We ate here a few times and the food was always amazing and very good value. The service here was always fantastic it is very clean and trendy too. We also often went here just for drinks, highly recommended.

2  Thank EloundaEngland

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Absolutely great food and excellent service, nothing was too much for the staff. Their tsatziki and humous were fantastic.

2  Thank JULES7426
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stopped here on my first day in Pefkos for a drink and something to eat on the recommendation of some friends. I have to confess, I wondered if I'd gone to the right place.

There wasn't a smile to be seen, and the beer was barely cold. I'd ordered a pizza, it was barely cooked and could've done with an extra 10mins in the oven the cheese was only just melting and still white.

The atmosphere was spoilt by loud house music, not my taste at all, but there are more relaxing things to play, and the kids play area. Listening to bickering kids who are running riot is not my cup of tea either.

I didn't return.

1  Thank lac1983
Reviewed July 3, 2014

A very thoughtfully set out restaurant for starters. if you went to watch sports an have a few cocktails there was a section for that, if you came to eat with your kids there was a section for that, if you just wanted a nice sit down meal there was a section for that.
we went there 5 times in one week and not once had a bad experience.
the food was delicious. a varied menu, I personally recommend the Metaxa Chicken (I'm pretty sure that's what it was called). it was one of the best tasting meals I have ever had in a restaurant, the sauce was beautiful and creamy, the chicken cooked to perfection, and the sautéed potato's were delicious. all the meals we had were brilliant but this one was mine and my friends favourite.
the cocktails were many. all good, some very interesting flavours.
the desserts were amazing. I recommend the Waffles, all of them! they are so sweet and gooey, and there's plenty of them.
the staff were always very attentive, always smiling and weren't afraid to recommend dish's/cocktails to you. they remembered our faces and treated us like regulars, they even gave us a slice of cheese cake on the house, that was gorgeous.
Thank you Harmony, you certainly added to the excellence of our holiday.
Would recommend to all, I for one shall absolutely be visiting again in the future.

1  Thank Kirsty P
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Went here with my mum and dad, 19 June - 26, Lovely staff here, good to watch the world cup as there were loads of TV's, good children play area, Lovely food, would come again for sure. The owners were also lovely. didnt want to leave, such a good holiday!

1  Thank Lily B