“Just fab!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food, the service, the restaurant and the setting was just beautiful. Visited this restaurant twice and both times we were very impressed. The service is second to none and the food was gorgeous. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Lucyc14

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This restaurant is very nice, and the food is good. The staff were, on the whole, very nice, although I was made to feel uncomfortable for asking for my food to be medium to well done. It is my choice after all, I do not need the eye roll from the member of staff taking my order. I would tell people to give this restaurant a try but there are better ones along the strip.

1  Thank Blondy1234
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We went there twice and the experience was consistent. This is among the good restaurants in Pefkos, with a Greek cuisine adapted to the international standards. Recipes tend to be original, in the way spices and side dishes are used. Try the lamb shank and the steaks with plum sauce (pork and chicken are available). The sea-food risotto was tasty but a bit heavy for my taste. If in mood for wine, go for something other than the house wine (not the best at that price).

1  Thank Marius L
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Always very busy and popular. Food and service excellent!! Arrive early to avoid disappointment of not getting in.

1  Thank Alan D
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was quite impressed with this restaurant in the main, with only a few minor quibbles.
I ordered a starter of greek sausage which was ok, but the presentation was very ordinary, a sausage on a plate with a lettuce leaf wasn't especially attractive!
However my main meal of chicken in plum sauce was very, very good, and my partner's lamb shank was also nice, but very salty!
Our main bugbear was that the accompanying vegetables were cooked to death almost to a mush, nothing worse than soggy broccoli!!
Would return but hopefully they can sort out some of the presentation and cooking of veg!

1  Thank stevo1878