“amazing sea view”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2014

loved this bar, we ate breakfast there once,there is also a roof top restaraunt area we were told it was advisable to book due to its desirable views,however you still get amazing views on the 'lower' level as its placed quite high up.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

If you visit pefkos don't miss this resteraunt the nicest food I have ever had, the service perfect and a stunning sea view we ate here twice loved it both times thankyou

Reviewed June 23, 2014

You have to book to get a table at this restaurant, which is easy to do if you go to Lee Beach for lunch. We had a great table overlooking the beach. I ordered the rack of lamb and my husband had pork tenderloin with caramalised apple. When the meals arrived they had got my order wrong, they were very apologetic and told me I would have to wait a little longer. No problem I said. My husband naturally had to eat his meal while I waited and his food was O.K.
Well when my rack of lamb did arrive I was a little surprised to say the least, rack of lamb or was it a rack of elephant!!! Have never seen a rack of lamb like it and it could have been elephant. Sorry Kyma Beach. They did offer me a free dessert as an apology and the staff were genuinely sorry for the mistake.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very high quality food, fresh with attentive staff. We'd dickered about going as the cost is slightly higher than some of the other restaurants in Pefkos but you do get value for money.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This one is for that special night out. Great view over Pefkos main beach. Modern and tasteful decor. Great menu selection. Maybe slightly up on price, compared to other local places but, worth that little extra. Would highly recommend a visit during your stay in Pefkos!

1  Thank Peter M