“Best by far”
Review of Coralli

Coralli
Ranked #11 of 69 Restaurants in Pefkos
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run business which is now entering its' 3rd Decade of life. Coralli is very famous for its traditional Greek and Meditteranean cuisine. Also available international menu options. Vegeterians will also find lots of menu options. Dont forget to try the fresh homemade desserts from Corrali mamma! Ideal for friends & family and excellent choise for romantic escapes right next to the beach. Sun, sea, music, wines, food and your loved one is what it takes for a great rejuvenating experience in our establishment. Also in our extensive catalog you will find anything you might want to order, from restaurant menus to special coctails and wines list. Tsambika and her family welcome everybody and wish you an enjoyable experience.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Great Restuarant and well worth the walk which is only 5minutes outside of pefkos. The menu is huge but this does not detract from the quality of the cooking, we ate here 3 times and every meal we had was fantastic and served with a smile and fantastic banter with the staff.
This place offers fantastic value for money considering the setting and quality of the food on offer and really doesn't work out any more expensive than most of the better restuarants around pefkos.
Great place great staff and absolutely fantastic food.

1  Thank tw67597
Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed August 23, 2014

What to choose is the only problem. There is so much choice you could something different every night and still have choices. The quality of the food is outstanding and that is what makes us return every tear. Tsambika and her staff are welcoming and very friendly. Highly recommended

1  Thank kay3110
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Best restaurant by far in Rhodes!!! Ate here 5 times ! Beautiful food ! Great Choice! Great Prices! Attentive Staff ! Gorgeous Deserts! If you miss here you will regret it

3  Thank littlebw
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We have been to Pefkos for the last 2 years and had read all the reviews for the Coralli restaurant. We booked through our hotel reception and was told a table would be ready for us. When we arrived no one at the Coralli knew anything about our reservation. We were a party of 8 and all ordered different meals. My wife's starter was barely warm. None of us enjoyed any of the food. Most of which we ended up leaving. I had steak along with my son. Both of which was swimming in source. Our friends chicken dish was more like a cuppa soup, very tasteless. We left disappointed with the whole experience of Coralli and won't be returning anytime soon.

1  Thank craigh16
Reviewed August 18, 2014

After reading so many good reviews about this resturant one of the first things we did was book a pod for a family meal.
Sadly on the night it was extremely windy so had to be placed in the main resturant, not a problem for us as waiters lovely and food delicious. Had a great selection of vegatarian dishes for me to choose from. Yummy deserts and very large portions!
Very reasonably priced and we booked for a return visit the following week.
That's where it went wrong.... We had a booked a pod for 8pm on our last night and was looking forward to a delicious meal with great service, this us not what was delivered :-(
After being seated we waited 20 minutes for someone to take our drink order, we ordered food at the same time and starters arrived pretty promptly.
We ordered more drinks and a large bottle of water to have with our meal, well we waited for our food and 40 minutes later I caught the attention of a waiter who told us it would be another 10 minutes or so. I reminded him we hadn't got our drinks yet and he said he would check.
Food arrived and was no where near the same standard of our earlier visit, all our meal were lukewarm and my dish was extremely bland and tasteless.
No drinks to be seen until we finished our meal
To say I was disappointed was an understatement.
Perhaps our second visit was just a bad night? I would return again but wouldn't sit in the pod area as I feel you are 'out of it' and it lacks atmosphere (no music playing and no staff!)
I have given it 4 stars based in my first visit my second visit sadly would have been eared poor :-(