“Outstanding Meals”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Dined here twice in the seven day we stayed and the meals were outstanding, we recommend there home made fries, went down very well with me 2 teenaged daughters.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Really didn't enjoy the experience of eating here at all. Its big, impersonal, poor service, average food, and certainly no holiday feeling. We could have been eating in a motorway service station at home, no atmosphere at all. Meagre portions of food, my husbands lamb kleftico consisted of 3 cubes of meat, in a piece of tin foil! Not good, don't waste an evening of your precious holiday here.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food was superb, we enjoyed Every meal here - we had half board and didn't know if we made the right decision on this - Trust me We Did!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This place seems to think they've got a ‘unique’ atmosphere and from looking at the reviews quite a few customers do agree. I however don't think it’s got much atmosphere at all.

For a start the numerous televisions showing Sky Sports and the likes don't help to create a nice restaurant atmosphere. There are pubs nearby where people can stare at screens showing sports over a pint; personally I'd rather enjoy the food and have conversation in a restaurant.

I wasn't impressed with the food either. The lamb dish I had wasn't bad (portion size could have been bigger), but it was accompanied by overcooked beans and tasteless potatoes. The quality was what I would expect in one of the restaurants nearby that do three courses for about eight or nine Euros.

The staff weren't overly friendly either and it was hard to get their attention to place our order and to get the bill. They seemed too busy to be able to pay attention to their customers. Why the place was busy in the first place beats me.

I won't be back a next time we're in Pefkos, but fortunately there are plenty of lovely restaurants about (one of the best on the corner opposite upstairs).

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The outside of this restaurant was very enticing with lots of diners, though the service from the friendly staff was good the food was a let down. Dry and no flavour and not cheap. I gave this place a wide birth after that.

1  Thank MichelleR85