Just back from a short break boarding in Morgin - fantastic apartment with stunning views centrally located only a short walk from the lifts in a traditional Swiss chalet! All mod cons, beautifully decorated, warm & cosy plus spotlessly clean. Will definitely be back and would highly recommend
We had an amazing holiday in Morgins at this Chalet. Absolutely everything we could have hoped for. A fantastic apartment that had everything we needed and more besides. Definately recommended for groups of friends and families too. 5 star comfort.
Super service at the Ski rental shop too and so close to the lift in the morning. No queuing, skiing all day. With a huge choice of restaurants on the mountain for lunch. What more do you need.
Newly refurbished chalet offering great level of comfort. Very well kitted out with a home from home appeal but probably a seriously better view than you might have back in the UK!
Ideal location for all amenities and close to the lift system. Highly recommended.
There is simply nothing not to like about this chalet.
1. It's Convenient
-just a few minutes walk down hill to ski hire and lifts.
- just a short stagger up the hill from the "apres-ski".
- a boulangerie just a stones throw away
- close to a well stocked supermarket.
- has its own parking.
- so close to everything that there is no need to drive anywhere.
2. It's very Comfortable
- very very very tastefully decorated and is absolutely spotless.
- as warm as you want it, responsive radiators.
- fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, nespresso maker and even a little hand held milk frother.
- plentiful hot water and nice powerful shower.
- smart tv (including Apple TV) and good wifi.
- comfy beds with gorgeous down duvets and pillows.
3. Great skiing.
- plenty to entertain and easy to ski the length of the portes do soleil and back or just find an area and potter around.
- great slopeside restaurants (favourites include La Chaudron in the Goat village near Lindarets and La Tovassiere - on the blue run back down to Morgins).
- I believe there are well connected busses to get you around but I never used them as access was great from centre of Morgins.
All topped off with a lovely balcony and amazing views up and down the valley.
I will most definitely look forward to my next opportunity to pay a return visit.
What a stunning chalet. One of the very best places we've ever stayed and THE best for skiing !!!
La Moussiere is such a special chalet. Close to everything yet quiet and peaceful.
We had the most amazing views from the balcony looking both ways down the valley (30miles ?) . Just had the most amazing family Christmas there in the beautiful village with super skiing, eating and trips to the brilliant patesserie (1 minute)
Great value for money
Highly recommended !