“clean,close to airport.”
Review of La Costa Motel

La Costa Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bilinga
Reviewed August 8, 2013

the room is very clean and it close to the airport also near the beach. but a little bit far from market.near the beach.
The owner is very kind.They can give free trainsport to the airport.
I love it very much. And I will miss them.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great place to stay very accommodating people, who make sure you are happy and comfortable, beautiful ocean view when walking to clubs and eating places. The rooms had a lovely beach home feel. Great for early morning flights. Trudy and family

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were really impressed with the service and the quality of the unit. This motel is not just an airport stopover - it has a great location and is ideal for a holiday.

The hosts were delightful and actually came and picked us up when our transport dropped us off at an incorrect location in the pouring rain.

I recommend this motel without hesitatipon

Room Tip: choose a front room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I loved the look of the rooms, wooden floors, clean, simple surf and fresh.
So friendly n helpful. Gave us advice on where to eat and organised safe parking for our car while ee were away plus free airport transport. Nothing was too much trouble.
I loved that we were 50 metres from both the beach and the airport.
I loved staying in a place that was not a high rise. Well done all round. I will go there again if I'm in the Gold Coast.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I arrived at around 6.30pm or so and I pushed the buzzer to let them know I had arrived to collect the key and go to my room. I was greeted by a lovely lady and she kindly took me to the room and settled me in. Smiling and kind I felt taken care of.
The room was comfy and all that was required for my stay, I enjoyed it very much.
The next morning around 6 I was taken to the airport....the man was also very kind and generous of his time. They must be a happy and content family thats for sure...

And I would defiantly stay there again.....thank you :-)

Room Tip: enjoy the stay, its comfy, handy to eating venues, the sea and the airport.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A special experience - small town friendliness on the Gold Coast. Keys were waiting for our late arrival, everything was sparkling clean and welcoming. The bed was comfy, the shower was fantastic and, surprisingly given proximity to the airport and the highway, noise was not a problem at all. We've already recommended this property to friends and we would choose it again without question.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great motel,only about 3 minutes drive from the airport.Our studio room was excellent,super clean & tidy with a shower that you don't have to fluff around to operate! Not used to wooden floors,so at first heard footsteps echo but got used to the sound.So pleased with the motel & Di's friendly nature,that we booked the motel on our return journey.

Room Tip: Unit 10 had a small basin with little space.Unit 4 had a bigger basin with plenty of space to put st...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bilinga
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
#5 of 31 in Surfers Paradise
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast
#8 of 31 in Surfers Paradise

Been to La Costa Motel? Share your experiences!