“Cosy motel”
Review of La Costa Motel

La Costa Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bilinga
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This motel was great vaule for money. The room was spotless and cosy. It's right opposite the airport and there are several restaurants in the vicinity. Not to forget the beach which is a hop-skip away. Very good customer service. Will definitely go back if I'm in the region.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shvetha S
LaCostaMotel, Owner at La Costa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Shvetha S, Thankyou for your review. I am pleased that your expectations were met. Glad you had the time to enjoy our nearby restaurants. You cannot go pass our favourite Burger Lounge at Kirra. Look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Diane.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

First of all, this has to be the best customer service I have EVER relieved. Di picked my friend and I up from the airport checked us in early and offered us details on how to get wherever we wanted. The rooms are beautiful very clean and spacious and no over priced bar snacks. I have already messages everyone I know to come check this place out. I don't want to leave overseas tomorrow. I'd be happy to stay here!
Already looking to book back here for a holiday in a few months!
Fantastic!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Poppyvs
Diane C, Owner at La Costa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Poppyvs,

What a delight you both were! Thankyou for your lovely review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and recommended us to your friends. We will look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Right next to the airport, and with the owners offering free drop off and pick up from airport, we found it the perfect place to start and finish our overseas holiday.

The accommodation is in a beautifully renovated, classic beachside motel. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Very clean and surprisingly quiet considering the location next to the airport and a main road. They provide a simple little breakfast basket, restaurants are a pleasant 10 minute walk away (walking along the beachside paths) and they have cheap snacks and treats available in the room or office. Which we really appreciated as we were without a car.

We are already planning our next overseas trip starting from Gold Coast airport again and will definitely be booking La Costa (thats if we can get a room!) But next time we will plan to be there earlier so we can enjoy the beach.

Thanks Di and John for being such wonderful hosts and for doing such a great renovation job on such a classic old building.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank denhamia
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Very nice refurbished cosy motel slightly of the beaten track near Coolangatta.
Rooms are very comfy and come with everything you need for a comfortable stay, mircowave, fridge etc. The bathroom is spacious and the shower works greatly.
Only 3min by foot the supernice and fine-sandy beach is reached, and you have it almost alone for you. The landlady is very friendly and helpful. To be recommended!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My son (16) and I stayed overnight twin share before catching a flight the next day. For the cost - the room was surprisingly comfortable. So cheap cost; very close to airport; close to beach; owners very friendly and helpful - providing good local advise re meals etc. It was very clean and I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2013

a great little motel, fab location and very clean. Comfy bed. Feels a bit more special than just a motel with the wooden floors, beachy decor and flat screen tv. Stayed one night but would happily have stayed longer and will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank travelfair101
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Came down to la costa from Hervey Bay and stayed for four nights.
Diane was great when I booked the accommodation sorting out transport for me to spirit of the horse before I arrived and giving me advice on getting here from surfers paradise.

La costa is a gorgeous little motel with a cute collection of beach style accommodation. I was given room ten the last room on the property which proed to be close to the beach and quiet from other guests.

The room itself was beautiful, lovely features and all amenities cleverly placed within the room design, there was free milk for tea and coffee on arrival, clean bedding and towels with shower supplies available. There was also a mini bar that was reasonably priced.

Diane pointed out good close by restaurants and walking routes and advised me to purchase a go card for getting around on the bus, the bus stop is less than 20metres from the motel and the beach can not be more than 50m

A great little spot near to the airport, beach and public transport for connection to surfers. Clean and quirky room and helpful and friendly staff! A must stay if in the area

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bilinga
Meriton Suites Southport
#1 of 31 in Surfers Paradise
Peppers Broadbeach
Peppers Broadbeach
#2 of 7 in Broadbeach

Been to La Costa Motel? Share your experiences!