“Wonderful steak; friendly, personal service”
Review of Restoran Skala

Restoran Skala
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Skradin
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Wonderful steak; friendly, personal service”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had the steak 'skala' and the steak with Gorgonzola and truffle sauce, and it was spectacular. Cooked to perfection. Service was personal and friendly (maybe because we were almost the only guests, but still!). We were offered a homemade walnut liquor and a dessert on the house. Would come back.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
“Best restaurant in the area”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Skala is the best restaurant to be in skradin. The food is fantastique, the mussels are the best. The steak with truffel is so so good, like butter. The view and the environemt is calm.
But the most beautiful thing about this place is the hospitality of the boss, waitresses and the kitchen crew !
Thank you Skala !
ODLIČNO :-)

• Visited August 2013
cheshire
“Amazing food, best steak”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My friends and I were moored in Skradin for a night in early August and harbour staff recommended Skala restaurant, and we weren't disappointed. Set in a little garden overlooking the harbour, service was wonderful and prices very reasonable. I had the asparagus pasta, which was superb, and my husband had steak with gorgonzola. It was truly unbelieveable, melt in the mouth, probably the best steak we've have ever had anywhere (I kept stealing his!). I keep fantasising about this place, I would be happy to eat there every night for the rest of my life. Make sure you go!

• Visited August 2013
Oslo, Norway
“the best restarunat”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

the best restaurant in the skradin!!!
the best steak in croatia....tnx for all....greatings from norway

• Visited May 2013
Skradin, Croatia
“You have to love this place!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

For me, the best choice for restaurant in Skradin. Each year I'm going few times and it's always great. They don't have huge menu, but what they have it's so tasty. If you like to have really good steak... you can choose between 5 or 7 different and you will not make mistake. Of course they have fish too, but I'm more for meat. Shrimps are quite special! Prices are normal, not really expencive; table wine-if you don't prefer something special I would go for it, loved the music and the view... all together, really good choice!

• Visited October 2012