All reviews his wife the owner giovanni terrace breakfast etna
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic experience! Great accomodation in a beautiful spot. Giovanni is an excellent guide and even provided us with jackets when we had left ours at home in Sweden. The bikes were good. Overall a clear 5/5!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Wow - what can I say. We were blown away by how good this accomodation was. Fantastic pool, amazing views to the coast and up to Etna. Giovanni & family made us feel so welcome amd arranged a couple of taxis for us. If we return to the area, we will 100% return here. Thankyou

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Giopriv, Direttore at Etna Bike B&B, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

thanks for your nice words. I'm glad you spent a nice stay

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Very nice place, super localization. The owner, Giovanni, is very helpful. We were there with a group of 12 people. Lot of children. Everything was perfect - price, rooms, breakfast. Maybe only water in swimming pool was a little bit to cold ;-)

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2017

The best B&B I've ever been in Italy. Great host Giovanni, perfect localization, fantastic garden with superb swimming pool. If you want to visit Taormina, Etna, Catania etc. this place will be fantastic base. Zafferana is nice and pleasent town with restaurants and shops. I recommend this place without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2016

If you are into biking and want to explore the Etna area, there is no better choice. The owner Giovanni is an ardent cyclist (both road and MTB). He helped me remount my bike after arrival (took it on the airplane) and invited me on a tour with his bike ragazzi (I was too slow for them, but they were really nice). he knows the region very well and can give you a ton of hints about the best routes and tracks (English is not one of his best languages, though :)). bike workshop with tools etc. and good pump. private parking, WIFI reliable.
the room was very pleasant if not as spacious as the photos might suggest. I loved the individual entrance with private outdoor area and the excellent breakfast in the beautiful (and well kept!) garden. town is just around the corner, with nice restaurants and bars. so basically you leave the car and explore by bike, whether up the Etna or down to the sea.
I enjoyed the place very much, even more after having seen some other accommodation in Sicily.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo